281-290

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 281: Let Qin Nuan never dance again.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 281: Let Qin Nuan never dance again.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
So before the start of Starry Night, Bai Weiwei was guarding the TV, wanting to see how bad the T-SIX girl group was without her.

But everything is different from Bai Weiwei's imagination.

Without her, the T-SIX girl group performed even better, and there were waves of shouts in the audience.

Sitting in front of the TV, she could hear the deafening cheers, and if she were there, it would have been even louder.

This is something she has never felt before.

But Qin Nuan felt it.

Seeing Qin Nuan standing on the stage with shining stars on the TV screen, Bai Weiwei twisted the remote control forcefully.

In the end, the remote control couldn't stand her strength, and it snapped off with a click.

She was banned brutally, so her Baiyueguang group was disbanded when she debuted.

She couldn't find a cooperation for a whole month, and she couldn't get on a stage. The City Light Entertainment, which was set up specifically for her, has not received a business until now, just like a laughing stock.

Brother Ling Cheng helped her several times to no avail, so he gave up directly and chose to sign another artist. She also advised her to become a dance teacher in the future and not have to be idols anymore.

how can that be? It's her dream to dance on a star-lit stage. What is it to teach elementary school students in a classroom that no one knows?

But because of being blocked, her dream can no longer be realized!

But Qin Nuan seemed like a fish in the water. Not only did she get better, she also occupies the position that originally belonged to her. When the reputation of her girl group was declining, she fought against the wind, fought a beautiful turnaround, and slapped her in the face. .

Now netizens on the Internet praise Qin Nuan's good performance in variety shows and good acting skills in TV dramas. Now she is even more professional in dancing than Bai Weiwei, who made her idol debut, and she is simply excellent in every way.

Thinking of this, Bai Weiwei watched Qin Nuan, who was full of confidence while dancing on the TV screen, tightly clenched her fist, pinched her fingertips in her flesh, her sharp pain struck her heart, and she couldn't suppress the hatred in her heart. .

She hates Qin Nuan who can dance!

She hates Qin Nuan even more for hitting her in the face with her most proud dance!

Bai Weiwei couldn't stand it anymore and changed the channel.

She changed the channel casually and was playing a love video.

The host stood by the hospital bed and said in a low voice: "This little girl named Wang Xiaohua was born in a rural area and loved dancing since she was a child. You see, these are the award certificates for her participation in dance competitions.

But since uremia has caused her kidney failure, she can no longer stand on the stage and dance. "

"Although Wang Xiaohua's father is willing to change the kidney for his child, the huge surgical fee for a kidney transplant has made it difficult for this poor family.

Wang Xiaohua, she is only eight years old, she should have a bright future. Here, I encourage everyone to show their love and raise enough surgical expenses for Wang Xiaohua, so that she can stand on the stage again and dance. "