521-530

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 521: There is no one else in the eye, you are everywhere.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 521: There is no one else in the eye, you are everywhere.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In this sea of ​​people, how should she find Lin Yunzhe?

Tan Xue turned her head, but found that Qin Nuan had already driven away at some unknown time.

She raised her head, cheered herself up, and walked into the crowd.

In the car, Li Jing looked at the city scenery flashing through the window, and asked: "Aren't we going?"

Qin Nuan blinked, "Next, it's time for Brother Lin and Sister Tan."

Li Jing keenly sniffed out the unusual place of this sentence, and leaned over to Qin Nuan and asked, "Could it be...Is Brother Lin going to prepare little Tan sister any surprise?"

The nanny car stopped at the cafe opposite the mall.

Qin Nuan opened the car door and looked back at Li Jing, "Let's go! I'll show you a viewing platform with a good view."

-

Outside the mall.

When Tan Xue was standing in the crowd at a loss, not knowing which direction to go, suddenly someone stood behind her and patted her on the shoulder. Tan Xue turned her head, and she was a woman of the same age.

The woman smiled and passed a bunch of sunflowers in her hand to Tan Xue, "The flower language of sunflowers is that there is no one else in the eye, you are everywhere."

Tan Xue looked down at the sunflower in her hand and smiled shamefully, "Thank you."

After the woman left, Tan Xue continued to walk forward.

At this moment, a little boy who was only knee-high ran over. He tugged at Tan Xue's skirt, stood on tiptoe, and tremblingly handed the sunflower bouquet to Tan Xue, and said with a milky voice. : "Pretty sister, send it to you!"

Tan Xue supported the little boy's back, squatted down, and took the bouquet in his hand, "Thank you!"

"Pretty sister, goodbye!"

The little boy waved to Tan Xue, and then ran to his mother.

Tan Xue stood up, looked down at the sunflower in her hand, and continued to walk forward.

Every few steps, different people would give her sunflowers, so when she walked to the shopping mall right below the display screen, she was already full of sunflowers in her arms.

The colors of yellow, orange, and orange are warm, like embracing the sun in your arms.

When she raised her head and was about to move on, there was a burst of cheerful music in the square.

It is a sweet song written by Lin Yunzhe.

"...One by one, planting my heart...day by day, blooming your flowers..."

Tan Xue turned and looked around and found that everyone was looking at the display screen behind her. She turned around, followed the gazes of others and looked up at the display screen in front of her.

On the huge display screen, scrolling is her photos.

But these photos weren't taken by her herself.

From the angle, it looks like a photo taken secretly by someone without her knowledge.

Tan Xue quietly looked at her photo on the display. It turned out that during the four years of working with Lin Yunzhe, Lin Yunzhe secretly took so many photos of her, and his album turned out to be her.