631-640

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 631: An old hen who can live to your age.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 631: An old hen who can live to your age.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking of this, Mrs. Qin hurriedly took Gao Li to sit down next to her, and comforted: "Li Li, I didn't teach my son well and my granddaughter, which made you wronged."

After that, she turned to look at Qin Xiudao and Qin Nuan again, her eyes were full of disgust, especially when she looked at Qin Nuan, she also had a trace of disgust.

"Shudao, what kind of stuff is the daughter you brought back? Before you get married, you want to come to our house to make money for her boyfriend. When we co-author, we will try to see that our family is rich and our family is capable. It's exactly the same as her mother. She has a deep heart and a shameless mind! I remember her mother was not ashamed back then. She lived with you before she got married..."

"Mom! Have you said enough!"

Qin Xiudao roared and interrupted Mrs. Qin's words. He looked down at the old man sitting on the sofa, his eyes complicated, disappointment and pain intertwined.

"Not to mention that the deceased is the greatest. You are the person least qualified to judge Yuan Jun. Just say that cohabitation is equal to men and women. The person you should scold should be me. It is the son you taught me. I didn’t know how to be ashamed, didn’t take responsibility, and didn’t have the responsibility to do this kind of thing! It's all me! It's my problem! It's my fault!"

Gao Li looked at Qin Xiudao's painful expression, feeling unbearable, and quickly said with relief: "Brother Xiudao, don't say that. How can you say that this matter is your fault?"

Miss Yuan should be blamed for this matter, too, for seducing Qin Xiudao first.

Qin Xiudao roared, "Shut up!"

Seeing Qin Xiudao really angry, Gao Li was frightened.

Qin Xiudao turned to look at Gao Li. How did her mother know what he was doing for Xiao Nuan? Without thinking about it, she could guess that she knew it from Gao Li.

Therefore, the eyes he looked at Gao Li were full of sarcasm and disgust, "Miss Gao has a lot of eyes and ears arranged next to me. It is really psychologically distorted and frightening."

After all, he didn't look at Gao Li again, and helped Qin Nuan leave the small villa in West Point.

Gao Li was deeply stung by the look in Qin Xiudao's eyes, she hurried to catch up and tried to stop Qin Xiudao, "Bro Xiudao, you misunderstood me!"

Looking at Gao Li, who was in front of her and her father, Qin Nuan, who had been silent for a long time, finally couldn't help but uttered. She curled her lips and sneered: "Ms. Gao, you have no more than 50 or forty-five or six this year. Right? They are all people who are almost half a hundred years old, and still have brothers all day long, but there is no hen who can live to your age."

Goryeo: "..."

Qin Nuan's sarcasm made Gao Li embarrassed, she was stunned and watched Qin Xiudao go away.

-

After Qin Nuan returned to the room, he took off the dress with the medicated soup and ordered the servant to send it downstairs, then took a shower again, changed his clothes and went downstairs.

Qin Xiudao sat on the sofa downstairs, saw Qin Nuan go downstairs and quickly stood up, looked at her around, and asked, "Did you burn you?"

"No, it's all on the skirt, and it didn't burn me."