261-270

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 261: The general manager bent towards Song Zhan, "Mr. Song!"
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 261: The general manager bent towards Song Zhan, "Mr. Song!"
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Zhan was too lazy to talk to Bai Weiwei, and glanced at the general manager of Nuanse Media.

The general manager received Song Zhan's gaze and bent towards Song Zhan, "Mr. Song!"

Hearing this "Mr. Song!" from the general manager, all the people present except He Wen and He Xin were shocked and looked at the general manager who bowed to Song Zhan incredulously.

Although Qin Nuan's expression was not so exaggerated, he was shocked.

She thought that Song Zhan had a hidden identity other than an actor, but she never thought that even Nuanse Media, the top domestic entertainment company, belonged to him.

Song Zhan stood in front of the general manager, with a long body and a noble temperament. His voice was cold, and he said: "When did your vision become so bad? Even people like her were signed into the company."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for the general manager to answer, he said: "Looking at her face, I'm afraid that when she goes out, the birds will fly away and the people will be wiped out."

Qin Nuan laughed first after hearing this.

Seeing that Bai Weiwei didn't understand, she kindly explained to her: "This sentence means you are ugly, because it is so ugly, Qianshanniao was so ugly as to fly away by you, and the people of Wanjing were scared to death. ."

After listening to Qin Nuan's explanation, the other members of the T-SIX girl group couldn't help laughing.

Bai Weiwei's lungs hurt, and she couldn't say a word for a long time.

Song Zhan and Qin Nuan were two of them, with their mouths more nasty than the other, and they matched perfectly.

At this time, the general manager said: "At the beginning, she was signed by the condition that she was a trainee from country H. I did not expect that she had faked her resume and deceived the company. I investigated this morning and found out that she was from country H. The entertainment company only practiced for one year and was dismissed because of the C grades in each category.

Later, she switched to other companies and was also persuaded to leave. She had no hope of debuting in Country H before returning to China. No wonder I thought before that the comprehensive quality of professional trainees in country H would be so poor? It turns out that her title is fake! "

Hearing that Bai Weiwei's resume was faked, the members of the T-SIX girl group showed contemptuous expressions.

Back then, Tiantian relied that he was a trainee from Country H and instigated him in the regiment. It turned out that he was just a poor student who had been dismissed by countless entertainment companies in Country H.

Upon hearing this, Song Zhan's angular face showed sarcasm.

He glanced at the general manager, who hurriedly walked to Bai Weiwei and pronounced the sentence: "Miss Bai, because of your bad morals and violation of the company's artiste treaty, after the company's decision, you will be expelled from the T-SIX girl group.

As for your breach of contract, the legal department of the company will contact you and hold you accountable. Please keep in touch. "

After listening to the general manager's words, Bai Weiwei shook her head vigorously. She couldn't accept the result.