321-330

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 321: Fortunately, it is a long-term picture.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 321: Fortunately, it is a long-term picture.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She tapped the phone screen twice and zoomed in on the photo. After seeing the enlarged photo, she still couldn't see Qin Shi's face.

She breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, it's Zhang Yuanjing."

However, even the vision cannot be taken lightly. If this picture is exploded on the Internet by someone who is interested, the consequences will be disastrous.

If the fan picks out this man as Qin Shi, it will definitely cause trouble to Qin Shi.

Chu Mingyue was very upset in her heart. She thought that this restaurant on the way to the airport, in a remote suburb, would definitely not attract the attention of others.

Unexpectedly, not only was he recognized, he also took pictures.

Thinking of this, Chu Mingyue quickly replied to [Qin Shimingyue Hanshiguan], "Hello, how much money do you need to buy these photos in your hands?"

[Qin Shimingyue Hanshiguan] It seemed that Chu Mingyue would see her news and reply to her at this time, and quickly sent a few emoticons over and said, "Mingyue, Ma Ma is not asking you to keep your mouth shut. Fee! You are Ma Ma’s favorite goose, Ma Ma will not let you risk being slandered."

If she really wanted to break the news, she would not replace that 100-400 with a wide-angle lens and take this beautiful photo just to record Chu Mingyue's thoughts.

A girl’s heart is like a pearl in a shell, a treasure worthy of being properly cherished.

Stars are also girls.

Seeing this fan's words, Chu Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief. She tapped her fingertips on the phone screen and replied seriously: "Thank you very much for taking this photo and sending it to me. Thank you."

At this time, [Qin Shimingyue Hanshiguan] sent another picture, which was a picture of the camera's memory card being emptied.

"Mingyue, don't worry. I have deleted all the photos of you this afternoon in my hand, and formatted the internal memory, and can't recover them anymore.

After a while, I will close my account, and the photos in the chat history with you will disappear. I promise that I will not let photos that are unfavorable to you circulated. I am your diehard fan, so I won't lose the face of diehard fan! "

[@楚明月]: "Thank you."

[@楚明月]: "But you can ask, why do you want to close this account?"

[@秦时明月汉时关]: "Because Qin Shimingyue Become, oooooooo!"

When Chu Mingyue saw the crying emoji sent by fans, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. She tapped her finger on the screen quickly, and replied: "Don't worry, there is no BE. This is the CP that the master has personally stamped, and it will not be BE."

[@秦时明月汉时关]: "Woo woo woo... Then I will listen to you, don't close this account."

After saving the photos sent by fans, Chu Mingyue exited the chat box.

She held the phone and looked at the photo for a long, long time.

Finally, use the mobile phone cutting tool to cut the only half of it into a square, and replace it with a new Weibo avatar.

Although the company explicitly forbids her to post Weibo privately.

But... Have you ever been banned from changing your avatar privately?