711-Last Chapter(?)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 711: Extraordinary: Looking west towards Chang'an (35)
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 711: Extraordinary: Looking west towards Chang'an (35)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I just want to support her" before Lin Sha's words were finished, Gu Zhengxi interrupted.

"Yeah, right! Even you can see that the bird feather is not kind to Changan, right! That being the case, I must never let them be alone together. It won't work for a minute, I have to protect it. Changan!"

After Gu Zhengxi finished speaking, the elevator didn't have the patience to wait, and ran directly into the stairwell, wishing to fly into Shen Changan's home with wings.

Lin Sha looked at Gu Zhengxi's back that disappeared in a blink of an eye, her hands hanging around her legs, clenched into fists and then released. After several repetitions, she angrily threw the biscuit box in her hand into the trash can.

This Shen Changan always bad her good deeds.

She must make her suffer!

-

Just after Shen Changan had a shower at home, he heard the door bell.

While wiping her hair, she walked to the door and looked through the access control screen to see that the person standing outside was Gu Zhengxi. She opened the door, "What's wrong?"

Holding a bathrobe and towel, Gu Zhengxi looked down at his toes, "Chang'an, my house has no water and electricity, can I... stay at your house for one night?"

"Water and electricity?"

Shen Changan frowned, with some suspicion, "It's good, how can there be water and electricity cuts, have you looked for a property? Didn't you pay the utility bill?"

Gu Zhengxi said vaguely: "I don't know, maybe it's broken!"

At this time, Bai Yuling walked out of the kitchen with two servings of pasta. When passing by the restaurant, he happened to hear Gu Zhengxi's words in his ears. He chuckled and pointedly said: "Mr. Gu’s water and electricity are broken. What a coincidence."

Gu Zhengxi replied: "Yes! What a coincidence, I broke down as soon as I got home, so I couldn't take a shower or cook. It was really annoying."

Bai Yuling put the pasta on the dining table, wiped her hands with her apron, walked to Gu Zhengxi, raised her eyebrows slightly, and smiled openly, "Mr. Gu, I mean, the water and electricity in your house happened to be bad. If I can repair water and electricity, I live at your neighbor’s house today, and I can go to your house to help repair it."

"No...no no..."

Gu Zhengxi waved his hand in a panic, "You don't need to fix it! You don't need to fix it!"

Bai Yuling raised her eyebrows, "Why, Mr. Gu, don't you believe that I can repair water and electricity? If you don't believe me, you can ask Chang'an. In the past, her water pipe was broken, and Aunt Shen called me to repair it."

"no no……"

Gu Zhengxi scolded Bai Yuling a hundred times in his heart, before squeezing a smile on his face, "Thank you for your kindness! But I have already hired a plumber, the master will come tomorrow morning, if you help me fix it now , What is the master coming to fix tomorrow? I have made an appointment with them, so I can’t delay them!"

Shen Changan stood aside, looked at Gu Zhengxi's guilty expression, and finally realized what was going on. She lowered her head and smiled, "Okay, come in!"

Hearing this, Gu Zhengxi immediately got into the house and closed the door easily.

Familiarly he took out the pair of slippers he often wears from the shoe cabinet, threw the things in his hand on the sofa, and then saw the spaghetti on the dining table. It looked very good. He rubbed his hands, "Yeah. Supper is ready! Let’s eat together!"