591-600

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 591: The true face of Lin Yuanyuan.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 591: The true face of Lin Yuanyuan.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first evidence is a recording.

It was the day Lin Yuanyuan came to visit her. When she saw Lin Yuanyuan came in, she turned on the phone recorder. Lin Yuanyuan always thought she was playing with a mobile phone, but it was not. She was just holding the mobile phone and trying to record more clearly.

Qin Nuan turned up the volume of this recording and played it out.

"What's up?"

"..."

"Miss Lin, do you dare to say that it was not you who said it was me who took your role away from the lead role?"

"Sister Nuan, when did I say this? It was all reported by the media. It's all a misunderstanding!"

"So, you mean I haven't done anything like hooking up the acting, robbing you of your role, or breaking your arm, right?"

"Of course! This is all a misunderstanding!"

"Now that the misunderstanding is solved, can you stand up and clarify for me, it has nothing to do with me about your car accident. No matter what you ask, I will promise you!"

"Little Nuan sister, what do you want me to do so you are willing to stand up and reconcile with me?"

"I don't have any requests. Because, I won't settle with you."

"Qin Nuan, don't..."

The last sentence of Lin Yuanyuan's anger and anger came to an abrupt end. Qin Nuan put down his phone and faced the camera, and said flatly: "This audio, I want to prove that I didn't lead the acting, nor did I **** Lin Yuanyuan's role.

I hope Lin Yuanyuan’s fans can listen to what her master said. I have never done these things, so you must stop malicious attacks on me and apologize. Whether online rumors or insults or offline intimidation attacks, it is illegal and criminal. . "

After a pause, Qin Nuan smiled again, "But there is an easter egg in this audio. Lin Yuanyuan made a special trip to visit me, but she didn't even have a hypocritical statement about my physical condition. The purpose is clear, just thinking Buy me, and secretly take a group photo and post it on Weibo."

"You don't have to doubt the authenticity of this audio, because Lin Yuanyuan also has the same audio file as this audio. She also recorded the audio when she entered my ward. If you don't believe it, you can ask her for the audio."

After saying these few words, Lin Yuanyuan's fans fell into a fascinating silence, and did not brush a single comment.

Qin Nuan kindly gave them two minutes of acceptance time, let them buffer, and then released a more explosive video file.

It's a live video of Lin Yuanyuan's filming on the crew.

Most of these were recorded by the camera teacher during the filming, and some other staff happened to take pictures when they were filming the extravaganza.

After watching these videos, everyone was stunned.

Because Lin Yuanyuan's true face completely subverted everyone's perception of her.

It turned out that Lin Yuanyuan didn't even recite the lines in the crew, she just opened her mouth and said one, two, three, four. It’s also very squeamish. I don’t want to shoot when it rains, and I don’t want to shoot when it’s out of the sun. I have to stand for Qin Nuan on everything except for the shots that have to show my face, and I always play big names in the crew and the director. There have been many disputes.