231-240

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 231: Can the fall be so symmetrical?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 231: Can the fall be so symmetrical?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin Nuan looked at Li Lingcheng's gritted teeth, chuckled lightly, and smiled: "Since you know, stay away from me and don't provoke me anymore."

After the conversation, Qin Nuan turned around, flicked his ponytail, and his clear hair flung out a heroic arc in the setting sun.

She ran quickly to her nanny car.

Li Lingcheng saw Qin Nuan run to a place where there were people. He couldn't chase after him and slammed his fist against the white wall in annoyance.

The wall was smashed with a layer of white dust, and the dust fell on Li Lingcheng's suit.

-

After Bai Weiwei removes her makeup, she asks her makeup artist to put on a fake makeup for her, and she will see Li Lingcheng in a while.

When she put on makeup, she was always worried that Li Lingcheng would be here, and she kept urging the makeup artist to be faster.

But after putting on makeup, she lay on the chair and waited for a long time, and did not wait for Li Lingcheng's text message that he had arrived.

Seeing that the sun was about to set, Bai Weiwei couldn't wait any longer, so she took her bag and walked outside the crew.

As soon as she walked downstairs, Bai Weiwei received Li Lingcheng's WeChat.

"The company will add a meeting temporarily, and I won't pick you up. You go home by yourself first."

After reading this message, Bai Weiwei pouted and was about to get annoyed, but she didn't expect to see a Maybach parked on the side of the road when she looked up.

It's Li Lingcheng's car.

Bai Weiwei hurriedly walked towards the car.

But Li Lingcheng was not in the car.

Bai Weiwei was puzzled. When she turned her head, she saw Li Lingcheng walking here with her head down, hooking her neck to look at her feet, and not looking at the road. The suit collar was turned upside down, covering half of her face.

As he walked, he secretly looked around with his peripheral light, as if he was afraid that others would notice him.

The action of the whole person looks very funny and strange.

Bai Weiwei carried the bag and trot over: "Brother Lingcheng, you are already here! Why don't you send me a WeChat?"

Seeing Bai Weiwei, Li Lingcheng raised his suit again, trying to hide the slap marks on his face.

He wanted to go straight back and lied to Bai Weiwei that she had something to do and didn't come to the crew. He didn't expect to be hit by her. A trace of embarrassment flashed across his face.

Bai Weiwei saw that Li Lingcheng's suit was stained with a lot of wall dust, she stood on tiptoe and patted the dust on his clothes, "Brother Lingcheng, where have you been? How did you get your clothes..."

At this point, Bai Weiwei noticed sharply that there were slap prints on the left and right of Li Lingcheng's face, which should have just been applied, and the red marks were clearly visible.

"Ah!" Bai Weiwei exclaimed, covering her mouth, "Brother Lingcheng, what's the matter with your face?"

"It's okay, I just fell down accidentally."