661-670

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 661: Extraordinary: Qin Song couple (11)
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 661: Extraordinary: Qin Song couple (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was late at night when Qin Nuan returned from the crew.

When she passed by the barbecue stall, thinking that Mumu would definitely not have enough to eat at night, she packed a barbecue and brought him home.

Qin Nuan put the barbecue he bought on the coffee table. When he took the beer, he suddenly realized that Mu Mu was still a child, and went to the refrigerator to get him a bottle of ice-cola.

Then he sat cross-legged on the carpet next to the coffee table, unscrewed the cap of the coke bottle and handed it to Mu Mu, "Hurry up! I bought you a lot of seafood, try this seafood feast!"

Mu Muduan sat next to the coffee table, glanced at the things on the table, and said softly, "Is the seafood meal you said is two boxes of grilled oysters?"

Qin Nuan put his arms on the coffee table, put his hands on his face, with a sincere expression, "Isn't oysters seafood?"

Mu Mu choked.

He has no way to refute.

After a moment of silence, Mu Mu picked up a lamb skewers and looked at it for a long time, only to feel unable to speak. So he turned his gaze to Qin Nuan again. Seeing Qin Nuan staring at him with his small face, his Adam's apple slipped unnaturally, and he handed the mutton skewers to Qin Nuan.

Qin Nuan shook his head, but did not answer.

Mu Mu asked: "You don't want to eat?"

Qin Nuan sighed softly, "I am a star and need to lose weight."

Mu Mu's cold voice contained a hint of teasing, "A star who is a superstar is also a star?"

Qin Nuan felt a few stabs in her heart, and her hand holding the beer can tightened. What on earth did she pick up? Such a poisonous tongue!

After calming down a little bit, Qin Nuan said in a soft voice, "Mu Mu, my sister has a strong psychological endurance, my sister has a thick skin, and my sister can withstand your poisonous tongue.

But in the future, when you grow up, don't talk to a girl like that, otherwise you won't find a girlfriend. You have to be gentle, like the gentle and jade-like Young Master Pian Pian to be likable. "

Hearing this, Mu Mu gave a light hum, but did not answer.

Qin Nuan continued: "Furthermore, my sister was also a big star in the past, and the pictures of me were everywhere on the streets, but later..."

When Qin Nuan said this, the light in his eyes dimmed and he did not continue.

Mumu asked, "What happened afterwards?"

What happened later?

Qin Nuan lowered his head and smiled, his smile full of bitterness.

Later, after being drugged by the most trusted agent and sent to the bed of the company's investor, he would rather use a glass shard to scratch his arm with blood, rather than lose his sense and consciousness.

She severely injured the old man, offended him, and offended the company. The income was embezzled by the company, and people were also hidden by the company. It fell to the bottom in an instant, and that was probably the case.

Thinking of this, Qin Nuan poured himself a sip of beer and asked, "Mu Mu, what is your dream?"

Mumu replied calmly: "Create a company that is more powerful than the Z Group."