171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 171: Don't guess the mind of the actor.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 171: Don't guess the mind of the actor.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first encounter between two people, like a normal romance novel, is nothing special.

After the filming of this scene, today's filming was completely over, and the scenes began to close.

Bai Weiwei did not leave, but followed Yun Yiyao, and the two chatted without a word.

Yun Yiyao is also an entertainer of Warm Color Media. He is in his early twenties. He is handsome and handsome. He has always been known as "the senior who all girls secretly loved as a student".

Bai Weiwei had just stood close in front of Yun Yiyao, and could intuitively feel the taste of a young man in him. So I am very fond of him.

She talked to him with a smile: "Yun Yiyao, you did a great job! I was brought into the play by you!"

"Really?" Yun Yiyao was a little shy, he scratched the back of his head and said, "You did a good job too."

After all, he turned his head and walked in the other direction.

I don't know why, he doesn't like Bai Weiwei, a girl who looks pretentious, and feels uncomfortable.

After Yun Yiyao shook off Bai Weiwei, he walked to Qin Nuan's side. Qin Nuan just closed the script and planned to return to the hotel. He saw Yun Yiyao walking by and smiled at him.

Yun Yiyao has finished all the updates of the second season of "Countryside", and likes Qin Nuan's character who is as interesting as his big sister.

He walked up to Qin Nuan and said with a smile: "Sister Nuan, I didn't expect us to join another crew!"

"Again?" Qin Nuan was stunned. She remembered that she had only been in the two crews of "Princess Zhen" and "Summer of Mint Flavor", and had never seen Yun Yiyao?

Yun Yiyao saw that Qin Nuan's eyes were a little confused, and smiled embarrassedly.

The first time he talked to Qin Nuan, he blushed slightly, and explained unhurriedly: "Sister Nuan didn't know that she should be. I was an actor who was going to play the role of Wei Yan in "Princess Zhen". Later... I didn't act in this role for a special reason."

After a pause, he said again: "I still feel a little sorry for not being able to play with Sister Nuan. I didn't expect to take the opportunity of acting this time to make up for the regret in my heart."

Qin Nuan came to understand now.

She had also heard that Wei Yan had appointed a new actor like her, who was from the same company. Later, for unknown reasons, the role of Wei Yan suddenly became Song Zhan.

Yun Yiyao asked again: "Sister Nuan, how do you feel about playing with the actor Song?"

Qin Nuan thought for a while, and replied seriously: "Xiang has learned a lot."

After Yun Yiyao listened, she smiled and couldn't help but sighed: "The actor Song is really a very good person. With his status, if you want to play the small role of Guardian, hook your fingers and the director will be happy. Play this role for him heartily and replace me. There are many such things in the circle."

"But Song Emperor did not. He made a special trip to see me and asked me for the role of Wei Yan in a gentle and polite manner. In exchange, he also helped me win a role that is very suitable for me to play the male protagonist. I rely on that. Only when the drama has accumulated popularity can he be a leading actor in this crew."