611-620

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 611: I lied to you, I won't bite you.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 611: I lied to you, I won't bite you.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The mobile phone is Qin Nuan's mobile phone.

When he came to this world, he didn't bring anything, so if he wanted to understand the world as soon as possible, he could only use Qin Nuan's mobile phone first.

The lock screen password is 1010, his birthday.

Song Zhan skillfully unlocked the phone code lock, and was about to click on the browser to search for news, but his fingertips stopped on the main page, because he saw the sticky note on the first line of the main page, which showed a number, 1102.

Seeing this number, Song Zhan's ghost escorted him to open a memo pad.

What you see is the 1102 page of notes.

"June 17, 2023.

Today is the seventh day of the third year. To be precise, it is the 1102th day of our separation. Song Zhan, I really miss you so much that I can’t sleep.

do you know? I saw a joke today. It was a long-distance couple quarreling. Then the girl ran to the city where the boy is, and the boy ran to the city where the girl was. They both missed it by accident, but they were both silently in each other’s city. After turning around and feeling each other's lives, they reconciled at the station.

Do you know how much I envy these long-distance and foreign couples? You can see each other's face in a video call, and you can hug each other with a ticket or air ticket. But a new type of heterosexual couple like us has no contact information and can't see each other. It's really sad.

But it doesn't matter.

Because I love you forever.

I know that we will meet again. When that happens, you must stand still, wait for me to run over, pounce into your arms, and then bite you hard.

I lied to you, I won't bite you.

I am not a dog.

I kiss you. "

This note was edited at 2:05 in the morning last night.

Seeing the words like face, Song Zhan looked at the words edited by Qin Nuan, and the little girl was lying alone on the bedside in the dark night, with tears in her eyes, biting her lower lip, fingertips. The picture intermittently tapped on the phone screen.

She must have been crying for a long time.

I fell asleep crying and crying.

This is how I fell asleep every night in the past three years.

1,102 full notes were written in the early hours of the morning.

Just seeing these words, Song Zhan felt a dull pain in his heart, extremely stuffy.

He wanted to hug Qin Nuan at that time. Every night of the wet pillow towel, what she needs most is his embrace. However, he is not there. He should be the most negligent boyfriend in the world.

-

Qin Nuan was awakened by a nightmare. She dreamed that Song Zhan disappeared.

Qin Nuan screamed and opened his eyes abruptly. The night light in the bedroom was illuminating the bedroom with a dim warm yellow glow.

Qin Nuan saw that the other half of the bed was empty, and got up from the bed in a panic.

Is Song Zhan really gone, or is her reunion with Song Zhan today just a dream?