271-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 271: Not a bit of face.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 271: Not a bit of face.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Lingcheng and Bai Weiwei did what they said, and within a week or so, all the relevant certificates and qualifications of Chengguang Entertainment were completed, and Bai Weiwei also recruited satisfactory players for herself.

There are three people in Bai Yueguang's group. Except for her, the other two girls are mediocre in appearance and aptitude, and they are not comparable to her in that respect.

What she wants is such a team member who can't suppress her light, and only has the green leaf effect, so Bai Weiwei is very satisfied with her new team member.

After the combination was established, Bai Weiwei asked Li Lingcheng for a publicity fund, filmed a publicity MV for Bai Yueguang, and announced her debut.

Then, Anna went to talk to Bai Yueguang about cooperation.

But what she didn't expect was that she was hitting a wall everywhere.

Even if she and Bai Weiwei have a bad reputation in this circle, it's not that any program group is unwilling to cooperate, right?

What's more, Bai Yueguang is a women's group launched by the entertainment company of the Li Group. Is the name of the Li Group bad?

Anna was puzzled. After she had run across the wall, she had to find her old friends, and using her old love and money, she finally helped Bai Yueguang win a chance to show her face.

This is the warm-up stage for the e-sports practice game this Saturday night.

After Bai Weiwei found out, she disliked this kind of small circle stage, but she had no other way but to complain about Anna's inability.

Anna was dissatisfied, but she didn't dare to say.

-

On Saturday afternoon, Bai Weiwei led the other team members to the show.

She changed into an exquisite style of singing clothes, and then sat in the dressing room to make-up.

At this time, a group of girls in bunny costumes walked in, all about eighteen or nineteen years old, young and beautiful in appearance.

The girl walking in the front walked towards Bai Weiwei with a sweet smile: "Sister, sorry. Our performance is the first one. We need to use the makeup artist first."

sister?

Bai Weiwei looked at the girl and twitched her mouth. Does she look so old? Why do you call her sister?

"No, I'll be here first." Bai Weiwei sat in the make-up chair in a pretentious posture.

The girl smiled, ignored her, turned to look at the makeup artist on the side, "Teacher, I'm sorry to trouble you!"

After all, sitting down in front of the makeup mirror on the other side, the makeup teacher immediately walked over and gave them makeup first.

Upon seeing this, Bai Weiwei gritted her teeth with anger.

Suddenly remembered where this scene seemed to have been experienced, just changed the opposite party.

Thinking of this, Bai Weiwei used Qin Nuan's words to say to her team members yin and yang weirdly: "They have big faces and take time to make up. Let the make-up teacher do them first! Let's wait slowly."

"A big face proves that we have a lot of face, unlike some people, who don't have a bit of face."

The girl sitting in front of the makeup mirror did not suffer at all. She looked at Bai Weiwei gritted her teeth in the mirror, deliberately patted her face, and mocked: "No face, so bad!"