691-700

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 691: Extraordinary: Looking west at Chang'an (16)
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 691: Extraordinary: Looking west at Chang'an (16)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The restaurant lights cast on Shen Changan, dispelling the coldness that can only be seen from a distance in her body, and the brows and eyes are coated with a layer of warm light, becoming gentle and charming.

The hand holding the fork is thin and slender, the skin is as fine as fat, smooth as beautiful jade, and it is very beautiful under the light.

Gu Zhengxi lost his mind just looking at the jade arm in front of him.

I don't know what's going on, he just wants to touch it.

I think it feels good.

Gu Zhengxi thought so, so he really did. He raised his hand and held Shen Chang'an's wrist, then held Shen Chang'an's hand, lowered his head, held the fork held by Shen Chang'an's fingertips, and swallowed the pasta on the fork into his mouth.

Shen Changan did not expect that Gu Zhengxi would react like this. She just thought he was annoying and wanted to plug his mouth with pasta. She did not expect that he suddenly approached herself and made such an intimate action that made her blush and heartbeat for a moment. .

The temperature around the body keeps rising.

Shen Changan could clearly hear her heartbeat. She raised the fork in her hand, her voice trembling uncontrollably, "Gu... Gu Zhengxi, what do you mean?"

Hearing this, Gu Zhengxi regained his senses. He glanced at the fingertips right next to his mouth. There was a pink light in his white complexion. Then he glanced at the wrists he was holding, and his wrists were frosty like poetry. Xue, he let go of his hand in a panic.

Gu Zhengxi didn't know what happened to him just now. His subconscious movements were obviously abrupt, but he did it very naturally, as if the relationship between him and Shen Changan was supposed to be.

I thought so in my heart, but what Gu Zhengxi said became, "Your hand is too short for me to reach."

Shen Chang'an's heartbeat with gongs and drums was suddenly deadly silent at this moment.

It's like being poured with cold water from the head to the feet.

It turned out that she was thinking too much.

When Gu Zhengxi saw that Shen Changan suddenly stopped talking, he still had a low face, and he became more and more confused about Shen Changan's emotions.

In the afternoon, Shen Changan said that he was going to castrate him, and just fed him personally again. Now he is suddenly upset. What is going on?

The girl's heart is so incomprehensible!

Gu Zhengxi asked, "Chang'an, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing this, Shen Changan raised his head and emphasized: "You touched my hand just now."

"Yeah." Gu Zhengxi nodded embarrassedly and explained: "I didn't mean it, but your hand is too short, I can't reach the fork."

Shen Changan raised his eyes to look at Gu Zhengxi, his eyes filled with emotions, "No matter what the reason, anyway, you just touched my hand, didn't you?"

Gu Zhengxi answered honestly, "Yes."

"Gu Zhengxi, maybe... maybe one day I will have my boyfriend, we sit here so close, the actions are so intimate, he will definitely be jealous of you."