181-190

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 181: Are you under the control of the gossip array?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 181: Are you under the control of the gossip array?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tan Xue also twisted her eyebrows with a serious face: "Skin burns like this in such a short period of time. If this is applied to Xiao Nuan's face, wouldn't it be..."

All future star routes were ruined.

Tan Xue didn't say the second half of the sentence. She took a deep breath and said, "I have to find out, who actually touched your cosmetics."

"Sister Nuan, I'm sorry. I just went out to the toilet and didn't care about the cosmetic bag."

Li Jing shrank her hands, her mouth closed tightly before she let herself cry.

Qin Nuan strongly recommended her as a makeup artist for the role of Ye Qingge in front of the director because she trusted her and wanted her to continuously improve her abilities. As a result, she was not optimistic about the cosmetics used by Sister Nuan, and almost harmed Sister Nuan.

Qin Nuan looked at Li Jing angrily and distressedly: "When is the time, are you still saying sorry to me? Who else is it? I never thought that someone could think so viciously and add something to my cosmetics in the crew. ."

"The hand is the girl's second face, you must not leave a scar. And you are still the hand of a makeup artist."

As Qin Nuan said, he asked Tan Xue to rush Li Jing to the hospital.

Tan Xue led Li Jing and asked Qin Nuan, "Would you like to talk to the director first and investigate who did it?"

There is no surveillance installed in the dressing room set up by the crew, and the person who secretly added something to her cosmetics must have avoided other people and sneaked over. Therefore, it is not so easy to investigate who is behind the scenes.

Qin Nuan thought of this, found a transparent sealed bag, squeezed two lumps of liquid foundation into it, and handed it to Tan Xue: "You take Xiaojing to the hospital, and by the way, find someone to verify what's added in it. Remember to go to the hospital on the way. , Try not to let other people discover it. Don’t make any announcements about this in advance, so as not to startle the snake."

After all, I put the remaining bottle of liquid foundation into my pocket, "I have my own plan."

After Tan Xue heard this, she took a deep look at Qin Nuan and nodded when she saw her with a confident look. Not daring to delay any longer, she immediately took Li Jing and quietly left the crew.

After the two of them left, Qin Nuan's gaze fell on the bag of peaches that Tan Xue bought in the morning on the table.

Before Taozi was washed, Qin Nuan walked over, took Taozi to the dressing table, and then picked up the eyebrow knife.

After half an hour, Qin Nuan put on his own makeup and left the dressing room.

She wore a set of light yellow long skirt, elegant and glamorous. As soon as he appeared on the stage, it attracted the attention of everyone in the crew.

Yun Yiyao read this morning’s Weibo and heard about what happened to Qin Nuan’s shopping mall, so after seeing Qin Nuan, he was the first one to come over and ask: "Sister Nuan, your house...I saw a lot of things on the Internet. Are you okay with comments that are unfavorable to you?"

Originally, the malls under the Qin Group sold fake goods. This incident was criticized in the business news at best.

But because Qin Nuan is a star, it was only revealed some time ago that he was the daughter of the Qin Group. This matter was also searched. Now, there is negative news about selling fakes in his own group, and he was immediately promoted. Public opinion is on the cusp.