531-540

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 531: How did it become a class?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 531: How did it become a class?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next night, because of the drama, Qin Nuan went back to the hotel and changed to a simple suit.

When she came out of the hotel carrying a bag, she happened to meet Wen Yihui who was waiting downstairs.

"Sister Nuannuan, here!" Wen Yihui opened the door and beckoned to Qin Nuan.

Qin Nuan saw Wen Yihui, walked towards him, and asked, "Why are you alone? What about the others?"

"They should have gone."

Wen Yihui casually said a perfunctory sentence, and then smiled: "Sister Nuannuan, leave them alone, the drama is about to begin in half an hour, you get in my car, and I will take you."

"Thank you, but I'm still used to driving my own car. See you at the entrance of the drama hall."

Qin Nuan smiled at Wen Yihui, then turned and walked towards his own super run.

Wen Yihui looked at Qin Nuan's back and sighed in frustration, but when he thought of being alone with Qin Nuan for two hours, a flame of hope ignited in his eyes, and he got into the car with a smile on his face.

The drama hall is in the city center and is still a little away from the film and television city, but fortunately, the road conditions are good. In less than twenty minutes, Qin Nuan stopped his pink Xiaochao at the entrance of the drama hall.

She threw the key to the parking brother, raised her leg and walked towards the drama hall.

Wen Yihui arrived after Qin Nuan, and he caught up with Qin Nuan, "Sister Nuan Nuan, go slowly, do you have a drink? Do you want me to buy some popcorn and potato chips?"

As an actor, Qin Nuan feels that watching dramas and eating things disrespect other actors, and it is easy to be distracted to affect her study, so she shook her head, "No, thank you."

After a pause, she said again: "If you want to eat, you can buy it, I will go in first."

After all, Qin Nuan took the drama ticket and went to the entrance to check the ticket.

Wen Yihui glanced at Qin Nuan's back and sighed again.

He turned around and bought two cups of milk tea before he entered.

After Qin Nuan checked the tickets, she walked into Performance Hall No. 1. She found her seat based on the ticket number, then sat down and looked around, and found that there was no one but her in the hall. She looked down at the ticket stub again.

Is it a good time to play separately at 7:30?

It's 7:25 now, why is there no one?

Just thinking about it, Qin Nuan saw Wen Yihui running in holding two cups of milk tea, she asked the doubts in her heart, "How come it's almost starting, there is no one?"

Wen Yihui said casually: "I don't know, maybe they don't like to watch dramas, so let's not come!"

"Really?" Qin Nuan didn't believe it.

She picked up her mobile phone and was about to call other actors in the same crew to ask what was going on.

Wen Yihui interrupted when he saw this, and handed the milk tea he bought to Qin Nuan, "Sister Nuan Nuan, here, this is iced milk tea. I added a lot of ice. When you were on the crew, it was not that you wanted to drink ice ice most. Your drink?"