561-570

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 561: Just found out that I love you more.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 561: Just found out that I love you more.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Being immersed in his thoughts, Qin Nuan suddenly heard Song Zhan's voice.

She raised her head and realized that she had come downstairs unknowingly.

Qin Nuan saw Song Zhan standing in front of her. She had seen him a few hours ago, but her heart felt like she hadn't seen him for years. She was full of misses and misses. Her nose was sore. He picked up the skirt and ran towards Song Zhan.

Song Zhan saw Qin Nuan running towards him, and naturally opened his hands to catch her.

Looking at the little girl in his arms, Song Zhan keenly noticed something wrong. He stroked the back of her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Qin Nuan sucked the tip of his nose and squatted in Song Zhan's arms and said, "It's okay, but I just found out that I love you more."

Song Zhan lowered his head and smiled when he heard the words, and responded: "Me too, love us more warmly."

Hearing these words, Qin Nuan's nose felt even worse.

She exhausted all her strength to force the dampness in her eyes.

She knows that Song Zhan loves herself, and she also knows how hopeless and sad Song Zhan was during the 13 years that Song Zhan waited for her, so she was really scared, she was afraid that they would separate, and that Song Zhan could not accept the result, she didn't want him. Go and endure those lonely and endless years, and continue to wait hopelessly for myself.

Therefore, she cannot leave Song Zhan.

Thinking of this, Qin Nuan coughed slightly, adjusted the emotion on his face, looked up at Song Zhan, and smiled: "The party is about to begin, let's go to the scene!"

"it is good!"

Song Zhan responded, and took Qin Nuan's hand into the car.

When riding in the car, Qin Nuan rarely took the initiative to fasten the seat belt. Song Zhan thought that the little girl wanted to act like a baby, so he didn't think much about it, and fastened the seat belt for her sideways.

The awards party that Qin Nuan was invited to participate in this time was a TV drama awards party jointly launched by the TV station United Nations TV Drama Association and other partners.

It is the longest history of TV drama awards in the country.

It can be said that the best actress who can get this party is to establish an unshakable position in the domestic TV drama industry, and the coffee position and salary can be doubled in the future.

Qin Nuan was in a mess tonight, so she was a little absent-minded when walking on the red carpet, but the photos she took with her careless appearance were not only very photogenic, but also unique.

After her red carpet photos were posted on the Internet, the entry of #高冷慵懒妆# was also topped in the hot search list, causing many bloggers and netizens to follow suit.

But these are things to follow.

After Qin Nuan walked off the red carpet, he took the signature pen and signed his name on the signature board, then turned and stood in front of the signature board, taking a few poses lazily and casually.

She looked at the reporters in the audience, smiled slightly, but inadvertently noticed Li Lingcheng not far from the audience.

Standing behind a showcase, Li Lingcheng was introducing a drink in his hand to the live footage.