111-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 111: Want to give yourself a slap in the face?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 111: Want to give yourself a slap in the face?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
So it was Fang Shiying who played the heroine?

Qin Nuan rolled his eyes. Bai Weiwei even set up a stage for herself to sing, as if she was a horn.

Fang Shiying didn't know that her home court had been robbed, and she gratefully looked at Bai Weiwei who came to support her and said, "Sister Weiwei, don't worry."

Bai Weiwei nodded, and then set her eyes on Qin Nuan, pretending to be surprised: "Ah! Miss Qin and you are filming in a group!"

After speaking, she took Fang Shiying's hand again, and said earnestly: "Shiying, don't have any conflicts with Miss Qin anymore. You can't offend her. People say that you can grab your variety show resources. Very powerful!"

Everyone on the crew heard her advice, and they looked at Qin Nuan with different expressions.

Is there a contradiction between the actor who played the heroine and the actor who played the second girl?

After Qin Nuan heard Bai Weiwei's words, he rolled his eyes secretly, wanting to give himself a slap in the face? Think she can act?

Then he walked quickly to Fang Shiying’s side, held her, squeezed Bai Weiwei away, and said with a smile: "Miss Bai, you should have finished singing on the stage for so long. It’s such a hot day. What should I do if my voice is dumb?"

After that, he held Fang Shiying and said, "Shiying, please ask your captain to go back. After all, she is not a member of the crew, and staying here will delay the auspicious time for our crew to start up."

When the start-up ceremony was auspicious, the director came back to his senses, and the actors were all in their positions, preparing for the start-up ceremony.

Fang Shiying wanted to pat Qin Nuan's hand away, but Qin Nuan grasped her very tightly. She looked like her very well. She couldn't help but said to Bai Weiwei, "Sister Weiwei, you go back soon!"

Upon seeing this, Bai Weiwei gritted her teeth and left the school.

Standing on the podium, Qin Nuan never let go of her hand. She forced Fang Shiying to lean on herself, "Sister Shiying, do you have any misunderstandings about me? I’m a good-tempered person, I’m good with anyone. How could it conflict with you?"

"Don't pretend..."

Fang Shiying just wanted to refute Qin Nuan, but seeing that everyone else was watching them both, she couldn't take the lead in tearing her face apart. She gritted her teeth and said warmly: "Misunderstandings, misunderstandings, all misunderstandings."

"Sister Shiying, is this misunderstanding because of Miss Bai? I think she seems to have a big prejudice against me, but I haven't seen her a few times. I don't know why she is so hostile to me. You said, did I do something wrong that made her unhappy? Then you tell me, can I change it?"

Qin Nuan held Fang Shiying, his eyes reddened, the more he spoke, the more aggrieved.

Fang Shiying's startled next sentence couldn't catch up with the previous one, "No...no...you are right. All misunderstandings! All misunderstandings!"

Qin Nuan continued: "That's good, Sister Shiying, let's get along and act well in the future, okay?"

"Good." Fang Shiying gritted his teeth.

Qin Nuan let go and applauded happily, "Great!"

When the crew saw the two look like good sisters, the doubts that had just arisen in their hearts disappeared.