141-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 141: But it's true that you don't deserve our heartache.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 141: But it's true that you don't deserve our heartache.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I...I dare not go out..."

Fang Shiying leaned on the car door, saw through the car window all fans piled up at the entrance of the backstage, and her body shrank into the car.

She just checked Weibo, and saw someone scolding her to go under the official Weibo of the "Mint Flavored Summer" starring her, and some people said that she had a performance tonight to stop her at the party, which is good for the Internet. This bad breath came out.

Bai Weiwei looked a little angry at Fang Shiying's appearance.

Qin Nuan didn't see any changes when she was scolded yesterday? Why can Fang Shiying be like this?

So she said impatiently: "Shiying, don't you want to perform on stage? Do you know how grand this party is? Do you know how rare this opportunity is?"

"I..." Fang Shiying bit her lower lip and finally plucked up the courage to get out of the car.

She buckled her hat on her head, and then grabbed Bai Weiwei's hand, trying to sneak into the entrance of the court behind her.

But just after two steps, I don’t know who shouted: "Look! Bai Weiwei is here!"

Bai Weiwei heard the fans' voices, stopped habitually, and waved in the direction of the sound source.

Then there was another exclaim from the crowd, "Look! Fang Shiying! It's Fang Shiying!"

"Fang Shiying? She still has the face to perform?"

"It's really her! She's really shameless! The tea in the tea leads the public opinion, treating us as guns, and standing and standing again, but now it's like a tortoise!

Found Fang Shiying, those people quickly rushed over.

Many people are fans of the "Countryside" program group. Seeing Fang Shiying, the anger in their hearts burned.

"Fang Shiying, you are tired of recording "The Countryside" and falsifying medical records to make up that you have pneumonia. Why don't you be tired to perform at the Stars Party today? If you don't make up that you have cancer?"

"You go! Don't pollute the stage of the Stars Party!"

Fang Shiying saw the black and crushing heads rushing towards her. She stayed where she was. She was terrified. She wanted to run away quickly, but she couldn't move her legs.

Bai Weiwei was afraid that the excited fans would hurt herself, so she let go of Fang Shiying's hand without thinking about it.

Then sneak to the entrance.

She stood at the entrance and waved to Fang Shiying, shouting, "Shiying, come here!"

Fang Shiying was surrounded by the crowd, and her insults continued to make her head dizzy. She wanted to stand on tiptoes and look at Bai Weiwei's direction. Just raising her head, an emotional fan smashed a mineral water bottle over. Although it was empty, she still made a "bang--" sound, causing Fang Shiying's head to sway.

Bai Weiwei, who was not far away, saw her and covered her mouth in fright.

She patted her heart. Fortunately, she slipped fast.

Here, Fang Shiying covered her head and squeezed in the direction of the entrance. She didn't know how long it took before she squeezed out of the crowd.