381-390

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 381: I am indeed inferior to you.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 381: I am indeed inferior to you.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After lunch, Qin Nuan returned to the nanny car and habitually took a nap.

Before going to bed, Qin Nuan held a small blanket to give himself a psychological hint, "Qin Nuan, you can only sleep for 30 minutes!"

After repeating it three times, Qin Nuan closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

After about half an hour, Qin Nuan opened his eyes on time and stretched out.

Li Jing couldn't help but said, "Sister Nuan, you are too divine. Every time you say you want to sleep for as long as you go to bed, you will only sleep for as long as you want."

"Because I discussed with Uncle Zhou before going to bed."

Qin Nuan smiled and sat upright, rolled up the long hair scattered behind his back, and said to Li Jing, "Give me some makeup."

After simply applying makeup, Qin Nuan pushed the car door and got out of the car. It happened that Chu Mingyue also got out of the nanny car, and the two walked into the Broadcasting Building together.

When I arrived in the practice room, there were still fifteen minutes left before the program started recording.

Qin Nuan and Chu Mingyue opened the door of the practice room while chatting arm in arm. They thought that there was no one in the practice room at this time. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, he saw Jiang Rui sitting cross-legged in the corner, looking at the script.

Hearing the movement, Jiang Rui raised her head and looked at the door. Seeing Qin Nuan and Chu Mingyue, she smiled and stood up: "Are you here?"

"Yeah." Qin Nuan nodded, walked to Jiang Rui to sit down, and asked, "Have you not gone back to rest at noon?"

Jiang Rui shook her head embarrassedly, and said, "I can't perform well, so I can only study the script more."

"Sister Rui Rui, you are too humble."

Qin Nuan watched several plays performed by Jiang Rui. Her acting skills were pretty good, but it was a pity that she didn't run into a good script. She has been acting as a female partner for many years, so she is still tepid.

Hearing what Qin Nuan said, Jiang Rui's eyebrows showed a bit of sadness, she pulled the corner of her mouth and smiled, "It's not self-effacement, I'm really inferior to you."

The three people waited for a while. At 2 o'clock in the afternoon, the staff walked into the practice room and re-adjusted the video recorder. Jia Qiao hadn't come yet.

Qin Nuan pinned the microphone to his collar and asked, "Isn't Sister Qiao coming yet?"

"Let me ask." Jiang Rui said, and bowed her head to text Qiao Jiaren. The two of them were in the same crew before, so she has Qiao Jiaren's WeChat account.

Seeing Qiao Jiaren’s WeChat reply, Jiang Rui relayed it to Qin Nuan and Chu Mingyue, “She said that she was going to the city center for lunch at noon, and there was a traffic jam, so I guess it will take a bit later.”

After Qin Nuan heard this, he said, "Then let's not wait, let's try the game first. When Sister Qiao comes back, we will fight her again."

Chu Mingyue and Jiang Rui nodded without objection.

In the morning, they had already been familiar with their respective lines and scenes, so there was no big problem with the lines in the play, mainly because the three people's acting skills were running in.