341-350

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 341: It turns out that Song Emperor is a mentor?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 341: It turns out that Song Emperor is a mentor?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I didn't expect that she would come and play with us second- and third-tier stars."

"I saw her on the 18th line and dare not speak anymore."

"It seems that we have met a strong opponent! This variety show must be very exciting! It's not a loss!"

The actors in the lounge talked a lot.

Shen Qinghuan bent slightly towards the crowd and said in a clear voice: "I'm sorry, I'm late."

After that, she glanced around in the lounge, and finally landed on the empty seat behind Qin Nuan, so she walked towards Qin Nuan.

Qin Nuan and Shen Qinghuan do not have any intersection, so they are not very impressed, but they still have heard of her name. Seeing her approaching, he smiled politely at her.

Shen Qinghuan nodded as a response.

After Shen Qinghuan took a seat, the actors next to her all leaned over to greet her.

"Sister Qing Huan, why do you think about coming to this variety show? We saw you, it was so unexpected."

"Yes, Sister Qing Huan, we are here to participate in this variety show for better exposure and acting resources. You don't lack these things. How did you think of participating in this variety show."

Hearing this, Shen Qinghuan lowered his head to flatten the skirt that was crumpled by the chair, without evasiveness, and smiled frankly: "For one person."

After listening to Shen Qinghuan's words, the actor beside her suddenly hummed: "Oh yo-!"

"It turned out to be for people!"

"Crap! I vaguely guessed who our mentor will be!"

"what do you mean……"

The discussion behind him was a little noisy, and many people looked back at them, but Qin Nuan still stared at the huge display in front of the lounge, wondering what the next assessment would be. It can be said that he doesn't listen to things outside the window, and only wants to be the first.

At this moment, the display in front of him suddenly lit up.

The actors in the lounge were quiet, staring at the display.

The screen is showing the screen of the studio, the lights on the stage are on, and the host walks onto the stage. He first greeted the audience in the audience. After finishing his opening remarks, he gestured to the judges in front of him.

The camera immediately cuts to the judges' bench.

As the tutor got up, the host began to introduce the tutor's experience and achievements.

The actors sitting in the lounge can only see the screen in the studio through the display screen.

Qin Nuan held his chin and watched the instructor stand up one after another, sighing that this variety show has been released, and so many well-known directors and actors have been invited. Finally, Song Zhan's face suddenly appeared in the picture, and she patted Chu Mingyue beside her in surprise.

"So it turns out that Emperor Song is a mentor? So what did he mean by telling me that he was also participating in this variety show?"

Song Zhan specifically told Qin Nuan that he was going to record this variety show?