391-400

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 391: What should be respected is the fairness of the game.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 391: What should be respected is the fairness of the game.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the backstage lounge, Song Zhan and five other tutors were sitting on the single sofas.

He tilted Erlang's legs, leaning lazily on the back of the sofa, with his delicate eyebrows drooping, revealing a bit of nobility.

Facing the accusations of the three mentors in front of him, the expression on his face was so pale that it made people unable to guess what he was thinking.

The three instructors did not dare to fight with Lu Qingdai, so they could only turn all their spearheads to Song Zhan, and complained to Song Zhan with the program crew for a long time. Seeing that Song Zhan hadn't spoken all the time, they just clicked on his name. .

"Song Zhan, everyone thinks about you for being young and promising, and respects you very much, but how can you not put us old people in the eyes?"

"Respect me?" Song Zhan raised his eyes to the instructor who spoke, smiling casually, "Respect what I do? What you should respect is the fairness of the game."

Hearing the words, Lu Qingdai tilted her head to look at Song Zhan, his eyes were cold and clear, and his brows were arrogant, revealing his character.

She went on to say: ""The Road to Actor's Growth" is a variety show, yes, but it is also a professional competitive variety show. Since it is a competition, fairness always comes first.

If someone relies on bribing the tutor, someone relies on the background and backstage to win the first place, then how should we explain to our audience? Wouldn't the audience scold this variety show? Do you disqualify us as judges and mentors? "

"Yes, what Sister Qingdai said." The head of the program group nodded.

But the three instructors were unwilling. After they heard what Lu Qingdai said, their faces flushed with anger, "How do you say Lu Qingdai? Who do you say accepted the bribe? Who do you say is afraid of the background?"

Lu Qingdai did not show any weakness, and sneered: "I don't know what you have to do with Jia Qiao in private, but I know that you will not only add an actor who can only waste resources without acting skills, but also delays. A good actor even buried her."

"You...it's unreasonable! Anyway, we have three votes for Jia Qiao! Besides, Chu Mingyue also got three votes. Why do you two have to hold Qiao Jiaren?"

"Heh, Chu Mingyue, a traffic actor, has better acting skills than Qiao Jiaren, and they deserve the three votes."

"..."

Seeing that Lu Qingdai and these three instructors were about to quarrel again, the person in charge of the program group felt that they would stand up and make ends meet.

"Everyone has something to say, friends."

Hearing what the person in charge said, they stopped arguing, either drinking water, or lowering their heads to play with their mobile phones.

Every tutor in the program group didn't want to offend. After discussing for a long time, they decided to obey the majority according to the minority, and weed out Jiang Rui.

Hearing what the program team said, the three instructors instantly beamed with joy.

At this time, Song Zhan, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said, "If I remember correctly, 80% of the investment in the variety show "The Road to the Growth of Actors" came from Warm Color Media, right?"