241-250

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 241: Is this man Er Frozen?
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 241: Is this man Er Frozen?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"how come……"

Li Lingcheng was a little unbelievable.

"Brother Lingcheng, it's true!" Bai Weiwei said in tears: "Qin Nuan must be jealous of me, jealous that I am pregnant with your child, so she deliberately pushed me down the stairs, causing our child to disappear so early. . Why don't you believe me? How could I lie to you with this kind of thing?"

After speaking, Bai Weiwei glanced at the nurse beside her secretly.

The nurse understood the meaning of her eyes, and immediately walked over and said, "Miss Bai, you just had a miscarriage and had an operation again. Don't be too sad.

Hearing the word miscarriage by the nurse himself, Li Lingcheng was sure that the child was really gone.

At first, when he learned that Bai Weiwei was pregnant, he also had difficulty accepting this sudden child. But now, when he learned that Bai Weiwei had a miscarriage, his heart was inexplicably empty.

The child he was mentally prepared to accept, suddenly disappeared. Although the feeling in his heart was not particularly sad, he really didn't feel happy.

After all, it is his flesh and blood.

The reason why Qin Nuan harmed himself and Bai Weiwei's child was because he was jealous that Bai Weiwei was pregnant with his child. After all, Qin Nuan still didn't give up on him completely.

Thinking of this, Li Lingcheng took Bai Weiwei, who was crying out of breath, into his arms and comforted her: "Weiwei, I believe you. I am sad without the child. But you have to cheer up, the nurse said. Miscarriage is not easy to be sad, and it is not good for your health."

Bai Weiwei leaned against Li Lingcheng, her mouth was slightly tilted under the cover of her hair.

What if everyone doesn't believe her? It is enough for Brother Lingcheng to believe her alone!

When the doctor came to the ward round, Li Lingcheng also told the doctor: "The medicines used for postpartum conditioning are the best in your hospital."

Postpartum conditioning?

The doctor glanced at Li Lingcheng like an idiot. Isn't a broken bone giving birth to a child? Is this man Er Frozen?

Bai Weiwei only ordered the nurses, but did not arrange the attending physician, so she coughed sharply, and then shouted: "Brother Lingcheng! This doctor who gave me the orthopedics is a quack, and it hurts my bones! Me! To be transferred! I need to be transferred now!"

Bai Weiwei shouted and made trouble.

Li Lingcheng had to coax: "Okay, transfer, let's transfer, you want to go to that hospital, I will help you transfer."

The doctor saw that Bai Weiwei was in a stance to make medical troubles, and did not dare to stop her, and immediately completed the discharge procedures for her.

-

After Qin Nuan left Fengxu Hospital, she received a call from Qin's father, saying that a family feast would be held tomorrow, and many guests would come home tonight, so she should prepare in advance.

It just so happened that her drama was over, and there were no other work arrangements for these two days. So Qin Nuan drove back to Qin's house.

In the evening, Qin Nuan accompanied Qin's mother to decorate the banquet hall, and Qin Shi and Qin's father counted the list of guests.