Chapter 1: Rebirth

Rebirth

Li Sinian died of gastric cancer at the age of 32. Until he died, he was still thinking.

Why?

Why is he the better one, but everyone likes his brother Li Wenxing better.

Later he learned, because the world he lives in is a heartthrob novel, and his younger brother Li Wenxing is the protagonist of this novel. He is just a vicious supporting role that sets off the protagonist's truth, goodness and beauty.

Now those grievances made sense.

Why did Li Wenxing rob his parents of all their care as soon as he came to this world.

Why do teachers and classmates like Li Wenxing better at school.

Why is it clear that he studies better, gets scholarships every year and manages the affairs of the company better, but his parents wants Li Wenxing to inherit the company. Even if he won several orders before graduating from university, and Li Wenxing is useless.

Why is it that he met Lin Yuan first, but as soon as Li Wenxing appeared, Lin Yuan was so confused, he did not even remember who he was?

He has been struggling all his life, just why on earth.

Now, he understands that there is no reason why. The world just revolves around Li Wenxing. So of course, everyone should like him.

What made him angry most in the past was Li Wenxing's indifferent attitude.

He has been fighting with Li Wenxing all his life, but Li Wenxing is indifferent. He doesn't take his jealousy to heart at all. He always scream ge at his back every day.

It's like a punching a cotton. It makes him so angry and distressed.

Now he understands.

Because Li Wenxing's character settings are true, good, beautiful, silly, white and sweet, he must be innocent and carefree, and the supporting character who sets off the protagonist must be vicious and jealous.

And the ending of the vicious supporting character in the novel is clearly arranged for him.

He still got everything he wanted. Inheritance and marriage with Lin Yuan, he got everything he wanted.

But his gains are far less from his loss.

His parents and friends are far away from him. On the surface, Lin Yuan respects him like a guest. In fact, he is in a daze at Li Wenxing's photos every day.

(An idiom that means: harmony between husband and wife, respect and love each other, just like guests. Just polite, no feeling attached.)

And... He finally suffered from gastric cancer from his fatigue day after day.

After knowing that the world is a novel, Li Sinian was relieved.

Not only was he relieved, he also felt very funny.

God, he's a supporting actor, and he's trying to rob the protagonist's things. Isn't he in a hurry to give his head away?