Chapter 25: The First Day of Selling Drinks

The first day of selling drinks

Li Sinian went to the restaurant at noon. The queue was no different from the previous few days. The queue even looked longer than before.

Having seen such a grand occasion once, Li Sinian had no waves in his heart. Under the expectant eyes of many customers, he pasted a handwritten notice at the door of the hotel.

[Dear customer: as our place, ingredients and chefs are limited, we can't meet the dining needs of every customer, so from today on, our restaurant will limit the number of meals to only 50 tables a day, 25 at noon and 25 at night. Please arrange the queuing time in advance for customers who need to eat. Thank you for your understanding.]

As expected, as soon as the notice was posted, all the people in the queue, whether in the front row or in the back row, blew up.

Good guy, as consumers, they spend money to eat and need to queue up in the sun. Now they can't even eat. Isn't it funny?

After someone saw the notice clearly, he left without saying a word. When he passed Li Sinian, he scolded and mocked.

Everyone's words to vent their dissatisfaction are different, but the general meaning is the same. They all say that Li Sinian really floated with a little fame on the Internet.

Also limit the number of customers to eat? Even some old national chains are not so temperamental.

Li Sinian smiled sorry to every dissatisfied customer. No matter what the customer said, he had a very good attitude and apologized.

He was born with a very correct face and such a good attitude. Although the dissatisfied customers still felt that his small restaurant was a little too arrogant, they didn't say anything.

The first notice shows that several customers have gone, but the number of customers queuing for dinner is still huge.

Then, Li Sinian pasted a second notice in front of the remaining customers.

[In order to compensate the customers who failed to eat, the store will compensate all the customers in line for a cup of honey passion fruit drink. A little gift, please accept. Thank all the customers for their understanding.]

The customers leaned over to see the second notice. As soon as they finished reading it, they felt that the top of their head was dark. Looking up, it was a huge sunshade.

Just now Li Sinian posted a notice in front and said sorry to the dissatisfied customers. Zheng Ming and others built a sunshade in the rear. At this time, the notice was also posted and the sunshade was built.

When it was hot, an umbrella had an immediate effect.

When the customers lamented that the little boss was still considerate, Zheng Ming brought countless small chairs, which were also tied with a mat and cushion.

The mat and cushion can be removed by themselves. Customers who need to sit soft will sit on the cushion, and customers who are afraid of heat will sit on the mat, or if they want to be soft and cool, they will stack the cushion with the mat.

If the sunshade makes customers feel that Li Sinian has a conscience, the intimate small chair shocked them.

The little boss's shop is very temperamental, but I have to say that his service attitude towards customers is really good.

The customers waiting in line sat down on the small chairs one by one according to the order of queuing just now. Then Zheng Ming and others took out the third thing.