Chapter 36: Who Allowed You To Call Like That

Who allowed you to call like that

In fact, Li Sinian didn't care much about the gratitude and resentment of the previous generation, but Jiang Rongxuan seemed to be particularly concerned about this issue.

Usually when Li Sinian would say a thing, Jiang Rongxuan wouldn't do it. But this time, Li Sinian said forget it, but he still insisted on checking it.

Seeing that Li Sinian could not persuade him, he followed him.

The online farce is finally over.

This meal brought a lot of heat to Restaurant. The business reached an unprecedented good. Jiang Rongxuan also began to plan to expand branches to the third tier cities.

Compared with Restaurant, Li is much more miserable.

Jiang Rongxuan told him that Li Cheng had been taken to the hospital by ambulance and had not come out for three days.

Li Cheng kept it a secret and didn't let anyone find out what the disease was, but Li Sinian read his physical examination results year ago. He had liver cirrhosis and didn't leave the hospital for so long. I'm afraid it's indeed cancerous.

Li's stock fell and the business was greatly affected. A large number of things sold through e-commerce platforms were returned in the past seven days.

Li's unrest was caused by Li Cheng, the son of the chairman, so other shareholders denounced Li Cheng one after another to give up his position as chairman.

Li Cheng is now under attack.

It is Li Wenxing who accompanies Li Cheng in the hospital every day. Menglei hasn't even been there once.

Lian Menglei treated them as usual, indifferent as an outsider. She didn't care whether it was the public opinion debate between Restaurant and Li on the Internet or Li Cheng's hospitalization.

Li Sinian was not surprised by this. His mother has always been like this. He didn't know why before, now that he knows, he knows better why Lian Menglei is always absent in their growth process.

After the end of online public opinion, Li Sinian's life returned to the right track.

He still lives in the house in Mulin village. He lives a leisurely life of watering flowers, raising cats and keeping fit every day. The most important thing every day is cooking.

The only difference from before is that he no longer takes videos, and even the account of station C has never logged in again.

Plants vs Zombies also passed the levels, and he changed to a new game to pass the time.

Xiaoxiaole.

This thing has more than 2000 levels, enough for him to play.

That day, Li Sinian still went home with vegetables after exercise, but found a man standing at the door of the village.

Now almost all the people in the whole village go to work on the farm. During the day, there are basically no people in the village. Because there are no people, the figure of that person is very conspicuous.

Li Sinian approached and found that the visitor was Lin Yuan.

In the past, he liked Lin Yuan and could recognize it at a glance in the crowd. Now he doesn't like the other. There is only Lin Yuan standing in such a large open space, yet he can't recognize who it is.

The change of feelings is really subtle.

Li Sinian didn't speed up and slowly approached with his materials. Lin Yuan heard footsteps, turned around and saw him with a surprise on his face.