Chapter 6: Fun After Dinner

Fun after dinner

The five persons in charge looked at the wine jar with a whole snake, and their faces gradually changed from panic to confusion.

Who are they? Where are they? Why do they come here to drink wine made from snakes?

Li Sinian moved very fast. When the five people were still in a daze, he had already opened the jar, placed the cup, took the spoon and was ready to scoop up the wine.

When the jar was opened, the wine mixed with medicine fragrance filled the private room instantly. Let alone, it smelled very good.

Seeing that the spoon was about to touch the brown liquid, Ai SiBi was immediately revived, patted the table and stood up, stretched out Erkang's hand to Li Sinian, "Don't!!!"

His cry was so tragic that Li Sinian stopped.

Li Sinian looked up at him, puzzled in his eyes, "What's the matter?"

"Don't!!!" Ai SiBi's language system seems to have broken down and can only say this word.

The heart-piercing 'don't' echoed in his ears again and again, and Li Sinian had to put down the wine glass and spoon.

But just putting it down is not enough. Ai Sibi face is still loveless. Li Sinian tried to cover the wine jar again. Ai Sibi expression gradually returned to normal.

(An internet buzzword that means "life has no meaning anymore")

Li Sinian asked puzzledly, "Don't the family want to drink? Why, didn't you want to drink again? "

The five people waved their hands when they heard the speech, "Don't drink, don't drink! We think vice president Li is absolutely right. Drinking hurts our health, nevertheless we'll quit drinking."

Although his health theory was spread, Li Sinian was not very happy. He even curled his mouth with some regret.

Snake wine is a tonic that he wants to try but doesn't dare to try. Today, these five people happened to be mice for him. He also specially moved this jar of snake wine out of his house. Unexpectedly, the mice escaped.

It's a pity.

After Li Sinian took out the snake wine, no one put forward to drink again.

It's just that no one mentioned drinking and no one even ate.

The meal was quiet and strange.

After coming out of the hotel, the person in charge of Chuanhe construction reacted.

God, they're full at a business dinner?! They didn't drink at a business dinner?!

Can dinner be so healthy?!

After dinner, according to the normal business process, we should go to a drunken place.

Although the reception banquet is at noon, it is not appropriate to go to the bar after lunch, but high-end KTV can still go.

Of course, this is the normal process.

After this lunch, the five people of Chuanhe had no hope for Li Sinian.

They don't pray that Li Sinian will take them to high-end KTV drinking for fun. They even doubt the next trip.