Chapter 26: Start Farming

Start farming

This is the first time since Li Sinian left the Li family that he felt that he would be tired to death before his rebirth.

Fortunately, however, such tiredness will last for another week at most.

Because the cooks recruited by Jiang Rongxuan graduated from a professional chef school and have a certain foundation, they belong to the kind who can get out with a little guidance to a formula.

And because these people are professional chefs, the knife work is better than him. He doesn't know how much. It can be said that they give full play to the taste of his formula.

After returning from the studio in the afternoon, Li Sinian continued to open the door of the restaurant, cooked for twenty-five tables, sold four boxes of honey passion fruit, and didn't get home until nearly ten o'clock in the evening.

He's been busy with the hotel these two days, and didn't have time to go to station C. Today, he found that the voting result of the food activity he participated in before had been out.

He is the first, and the rewards are 20,000 yuan, the blogger's incentive fund, inbound must-see video, home page recommendation and a big brand advertising contract.

Li Sinian accepted 20,000 yuan, but refused to drop the big brand advertising contract.

First, because he has signed the contract of Minghui, he doesn't want to receive advertising in the short while; secondly, because the restaurant is too busy recently, he can't spare time.

The video recommended on the home page and inbound must-see video is his innovative version of spicy pig feet.

Opening the comment area of ​​the video, his little fans shout 'Dà Dà, È È, Fàn Fàn' in the comment area.

(大- Dà: Great/Big, 饿- È: Hungry, 饭- Fàn: Eat/Rice )

Some skinny fans even wrote jokes in his comment area. The protagonist is him, because he used to update very frequently, but now he suddenly change. It must be because he crossed.

Seeing this, Li Sinian sent a message to appease his fans, indicating that he would be very busy recently. When he was finished, he would come back and update.

As soon as the news was sent out, a fan sent him a private message.

The ID of the fan is "When Will Dà Dà Be Updated". It seems that he is the one who writes jokes in the comment area.

[When Will Dà Dà Be Updated: Madame Nian Nian! Did you go to a restaurant near Mulin village, Hanguan District, Sucheng for lunch today?! I seem to have met you! [picture] ]

Li Sinian looked at the picture. The background was the street where his restaurant was located. There was a very conspicuous figure in the corner wearing a loose white T-shirt. Even if it was far away, he could see that he was a very superior looking man.

It was him who went to the bathroom halfway through his work.

Li Sinian hasn't replied yet When Will Dà Dà Be Updated sent another message.

[When Will Dà Dà Be Updated: I didn't expect to meet DaDa when I punch in at newly-popular restaurant! I'm so excited! I wanted to call you, but you walked so fast. Before I react, you're gone QAQ ]

Li Sinian thinks that online popularity is not like a star. The circle may be smaller. In addition, he didn't show his face except for the live broadcast, so there should be few people who can recognize him.