Chapter 32: A Secret Love For Six Years

A secret love for six years

Li Wenxing made a lot of effort in the public opinion for his plagiarism issue, but he didn't grasp the real power of the Li family and couldn't even take out much money, so Lin Yuan did everything for him.

Lin Yuan is less powerful than Jiang Rongxuan, so even though Lin Yuan has worked hard, the negative news about Li Sinian's plagiarism disappeared three days later.

That night, Jiang Rongxuan told Li Sinian that the matter had been solved. In order to thank him, Li Sinian said he would invite him out to dinner.

Jiang Rongxuan said that there was a chef at home and they went out to eat, so they set the place for dinner at Li Sinian's house.

He didn't eat fried vegetables tonight. They set up a pot and rinsed hot pot in the yard.

Unknowingly, it was summer again. They met in the midsummer of last year and began to start a business together for no reason. It has been more than a year now.

At the beginning, Li Sinian could not imagine that both his career and the relationship between them were really established, and there was a trend of getting better and better.

In fact, the restaurant, a national chain restaurant, would definitely not open without Jiang Rongxuan.

The daily turnover of the restaurant is indeed considerable, but until now, the total income of the restaurant will be the same as the original investment.

And now the branch is developing to the second and third tier cities, which is a large investment. Without Jiang Rongxuan's efforts to spend money on this project, it will take at least ten years for the hotel to develop into what it is now.

Li Sinian had a cup with Jiang Rongxuan and expressed his gratitude that he hid in his heart into words.

Jiang Rongxuan laughed and said, "I am a businessman and will not do business at a loss. Although the initial investment seems to be a ruin, but you see, according to this trend, the business of the hotel will only be better and not worse. Those investments are worthwhile.."

"I threw a lot of money into the hotel for myself."

Today's hot pot seasoning is fried by Li Sinian himself, and the wine is also his own fruit wine.

The strength of the wine is not low, but it tastes very mild and friendly to the throat.

After the polite words, they were no longer formal and began to eat and drink freely.

Halfway through the meal, the doorbell suddenly rang. Li Sinian went to open the door and saw that it was Ma Chi.

As soon as the door opened, Ma Chi began to swear, "Good you two, it's obviously the cooperation of three people, but you two eat alone behind my back!"

He pushed Li Sinian aside and came in. Seeing the hot pot on the table, he complained again, "I said why is it so fragrant? It smells hundreds of meters away. I dare say you two are eating hot pot here!"

"Good guy, and wine?! You two really... If I hadn't gone to the company today, Assistant Chen told me that Xiao Jiang zong was here, I would have missed today's meal!"

Jiang Rongxuan was annoyed by his beeping and threw a sharp look, Ma Chi was quiet for a moment.

Li Sinian closed the door and came over with a smile. "Didn't you catch up? I'll go in and get a bowl. Ma Chi, you sit first."

The small table seemed a little crowded because of the arrival of Ma Chi, but it was more lively.

Ma Chi is like a beep machine. His mouth hasn't stopped since he entered the door. It's strange that he speaks the most and eats the most among the three people.