Chapter 19: Song Yuan's Charity

Songyuan's charity

Looking at the news from Songyuan, Li Sinian felt it was a little funny.

Ruthless capitalists. One second their partner just fell into disrepute, and the next second they began to plan to cooperate with the next online celebrity.

In fact, it is not uncommon to lower the price of spokesmen. He used to lower the price of cooperative stars.

But one moment after another, in the past, he stood in the position of vice president Li and considered the interests of his company, so he had a different mindset. Now he is not so comfortable from the perspective of being underpriced.

Moreover, it's immoral to lower the price and bring innocent people in. When he used to lower the price of cooperative stars, he didn't bring others in like Songyuan.

Li Sinian didn't plan to cooperate with Songyuan. It had nothing to do with the price, so he refused.

He don't know whether Songyuan is interested in his current fame or anything else. When they were rejected, they even increased the price. And added: [the price is twice that for Zhu Zhu. I hope you will consider it again.]

Li Sinian smiled.

It's estimated that they really saw him win a big victory in this public opinion and have a good reputation, so he must cooperate with them forcefully.

[May You Have Today's Glory Forever: Thank you for your love, but I really have no intention of cooperation.]

[Songyuan food: why? You can't find anything higher than our offer in all enterprises. It's even enough to hire a fourth tier star.]

Li Sinian felt bored and directly sent the previous chat screenshots.

[May You Have Today's Glory Forever: I have made it clear before that I am a healthy dietist. I do not cooperate with your company. It has nothing to do with the offer you give. It was just because your company makes junk food.]

[May You Have Today's Glory Forever: also, if your company thinks that the things I speak for must sell well because of recent events, you should also watch my live broadcast just now. I am not short of money, so I won't change my mind because the quotation you give is very high.]

The person opposite didn't speak any more, and Li Sinian didn't bother to reason anymore and quit station C.

Li Sinian always been with a Buddhist style. Since he ate a big meal with Bai Yusheng today, he'll go work and open hjs restaurant.

It was not until the next night that this boss slowly came to his store again.

Li Sinian mixed himself a cold dish and sat at the cashier, eating while watching a movie.

In a few minutes, the wind bell at the door rang.

Li Sinian looked up and saw two young girls.

The business was bleak and he was used to it. He suddenly saw that the customers were not used to it. He didn't react until two girls came to him and got up to greet them.

"Hello, two beauties. What do you want to eat?"

The two girls looked at the menu and asked Li Sinian to recommend it. Li Sinian still kept his previous words and said that they were all recommended products of his store.