Chapter 9: Tasting Tool

Tasting Tool

Zheng Ming is the best-looking boy in Mulin village. In his memory, he grew up with the praise of others.

After junior high school, the reaction of people around him showed that those words praising him were not fraud.

Boys will scold his mother because of jealousy, but privately they whisper that they envy him for his good looks. Girls are more willing to get close to him. Even teachers will praise him as "a young man looks real".

The most beautiful boy in Mulin village is not self proclaim, but recognized by everyone.

He has always felt that he is the best to see. In his cognition, the stars on TV can barely compare with him.

Until Li Sinian came.

That day was the weekend. Zheng Ming was playing basketball with his classmates. He was talking and laughing on the road. When he was almost home, he met a neighbor's child.

The neighbor’s child is three years younger than him. He was in the second year of the middle school this year, and he was in Ai Laise’s grade. So when he saw him, the child poured out the new things he saw today.

(邻居家小孩儿比他小三届,今年上初二,正是爱嘚瑟的年级,所以一见到他,那小孩儿就把今天见到的新鲜事儿倒了出来。)

There is a big star in the village. He is very beautiful. Now he is in the big house in the east of the village where no one used to live.

Zheng Ming knows the house in the east of the village.

There used to be an old man who lived there. People in expensive cars and clothes would come back for the new year's festival.

Later, when the old man left, the house was empty. The rich never came again, but someone would clean it every week.

The neighbor said that now the house has a big star... Is it the rich man before?

Zheng Ming didn't pay much attention to it, but he didn't pay much attention to it at all. After all, he has always been recognized as the best looking person.

He is often urged to participate in the draft because everyone says that he can be a star. Now there is a big star, and he still cares a little.

Zheng Ming was just a little concerned about it at first.

Zheng Ming only cared a little about this at first.

It made him feel a sense of crisis in his heart, and even hesitated to squat in front of the star's yard because of yesterday afternoon.

Zheng Ming has always had a crush in his heart, it is someone he played with since childhood.

His Qingmei has always been a very indifferent person. She doesn't participate much in the discussion of the opposite sex among girls of the same age, but it was unprecedented. Yesterday afternoon, Qingmei said that she thought the eldest brother of Li Family in the east of the city is very pretty.

He didn't know until he went back and asked. The name of the new star was Li.

Zheng Ming's sense of crisis suddenly rose.