Chapter 5: Snake Wine

Snake Wine

When Li Sinian returned home, Aunt Zhang had just bought vegetables and had not yet started cooking.

Seeing Li Sinian, Aunt Zhang opened her mouth slightly with her hand choosing vegetables, "Eldest young master, you, you're off work?"

"En." Li Sinian threw his briefcase on the sofa, took off his suit and went into the kitchen. "What do you eat at night?"

Aunt Zhang gave him the names of several dishes. "What do you think of doing these at night?"

Li Sinian looked at the vegetables that were freshly washed and had not had time to cut. They looked very fresh, "En, it's pretty good. You do it, don't worry about me."

Aunt Zhang’s cooking is not the kind of food that only pursues taste but not nutrition. The dishes she said are quite reassuring.

He left the kitchen alone. Li Sinian went back to his room.

He played games in his room for a while, and then slowly went downstairs when it was almost ready for dinner.

Li Wenxing is a senior this year and is preparing his graduation project recently.

Originally, the most leisure person in the family should be the person who hasn't graduated from the University. After Li Sinian broke out his salted fish attribute, he became the most leisure person in the family.

He went downstairs for dinner and happened to meet Li Wenxing.

Li Wenxing was surprised to see Li Sinian coming down from upstairs in his pajamas, even though he knew that he was not very interested in his work these two days.

"Ge, are you off work now?"

Li Sinian gave an "en" sound. Without waiting for Li Wenxing to ask more questions, he wiped his shoulder and went downstairs.

Li Wenxing looked back at Li Sinian's back and frowned slightly, as if confused.

Li Cheng and Lian Menglei are working overtime again today. The only people eating at home are Li Sinian and Li Wenxing.

After Li Wenxing went upstairs, he was busy for a while. He didn't come down until Li Sinian had almost eaten his new year's meal.

"Ge, aren't you busy today?" Li Wenxing walked silently. He didn't know when he came down. When he asked this, he was already seated.

"Not busy."

"No wonder." Li Wenxing smiled and said, "It feels like I have never seen you come back at this time. It's more leisurely than me who go out for school. People who didn't know might thought our company was going bankrupt."

Li Sinian finished his last meal and looked up at him, "Are you saying I'm lazy at work?"

Li Wenxing's hand served a meal, "No, not like that ah, I didn't mean that."

"It's okay, it's right, I'm just lazy. "Li Sinian smiled suddenly, "I'm lazy, you remember to be diligent and behave in front of your dad."

After that, he pushed aside the bowl, went upstairs and changed into sportswear, and went for a walk.

Li Wenxing has been in a daze since he heard Li Sinian's words. He ate the rice in the bowl for a while. He didn't return to his mind until there was a "pa" sound of closing the door.