Chapter 4: Sarcasm

Sarcasm

It is reasonable to say that Li Sinian should have a separate microwave oven in his office, but because he had never taken food seriously before, he moved the microwave oven out and put documents in the spare place.

Now...

Li Sinian looked at the stack of documents on the table and felt that they were an eye-sore.

Aiya, work affects his cooking.

Li Sinian had to take his bento and go downstairs to the public microwave oven to heat lunch.

It's time for lunch, many employees are lining up in front of the microwave oven waiting for a hot meal.

Li Sinian didn't like to press people with his privileges, so he stand last in the line.

The employees in front are talking about the latest gossip in the company today-the morning meeting.

Of course, the main content of gossip is him.

After being late for work, vice president Li, a workaholic, had an extremely perfunctory attitude at the meeting, which almost angered Director Li on the spot.

"This is Vice President Li. If it we us, ordinary employees, I'm afraid we'll be fired."

"Aiya, being rich second generation is good."

"I think Vice President Li is fine. The most outstanding thing is Director Li's youngest son. He already has 10% of the company's shares before he graduated from college. That's really the pride of heaven."

"In fact, I think Vice President Li is very pitiful. You see how hard he works, but according to Secretary Chen, Director Li doesn't intend to give him any shares."

The discussion among the employees in front was in full swing. Li Sinian listened and looked down.

Suddenly, the noise in his ears suddenly stopped. Li Sinian noticed and take take a look, he didn't know when did they lower their heads. Everyone shut up and lowered their heads to play with their mobile phones.

Oh, someone must have seen him.

Li Sinian didn't care about them and continued to join the bow head clan.

The line soon reached him.

Li Sinian put the lunch box into the microwave. A minute later, with a ding, the lunch was hot.

When you turn on the microwave, the aroma of food is instantly diffused in the rest room.

In fact, the food is more or less delicious, and other people's lunches will also emit fragrance, but Li Sinian's lunch seems to smell very fragrant. That smell alone can arouse people's appetite.

Several employees close to Li Sinian were lucky to see Li Sinian's rice. The appetite hooked up by the taste was magnified several times when they saw the color of the food with their own eyes.

Some people even couldn't help but grunt out of their stomach.

Li Sinian looked back at him. The man who made the sound scratched his head and asked, "Vice President Li, did your nanny make your lunch? It looks delicious. "