Chapter 27: Annual Salary of 150,000

Annual Salary of 150,000

Zheng Ming's family conditions are not good, even a little poor.

Father Zheng makes money by doing odd jobs. Zheng Mother works as a waitress in a big hotel. The working environment is very good every day, but the salary is not too high

So when Mother Zheng heard Li Sinian say that their farm will be hired and the salary was not low, she was moved for a moment.

However, the heart belongs to the heart. What should be asked clearly is to ask clearly.

For example......

"Xiao Li ah, your small restaurant has only been open for a few days. Why do you suddenly want to open a chain restaurant?" Mother Zheng asked cautiously: "Doesn't it take a lot of start-up capital to open a chain restaurant? Do you have so much money?"

Li Sinian smiled. "I heard Zheng Ming say that you have lived in Mulin village for many years. I used to live in an old lady's house. Do you remember?"

Mother Zheng nodded.

"Then you should remember that when the old lady was alive, luxury cars were often parked at the door of her house during New Year's holidays?"

Mother Zheng continued to nod. Li Sinian's words recalled her memory.

Yes, when Zheng Ming was young, there lived an old lady in the yard. She looked no different from other young ladies, but when it came to festivals, the difference between the old lady and others was reflected.

Other old ladies parked at the door of their house are the public, but there are cars whose names can't be called, but they are very expensive at first sight.

The people who came down from the car were also different. The large ones were neatly dressed, hand-made, and the small ones were all sports tide cards, which were out of tune with the village.

After the old lady died, there were no luxury cars at the door, and no one who looked very rich got out of the car.

I haven't seen you for many years. I think the big ones are old and the small ones have grown up.

Yes, Li Sinian is approachable. She has been together like a neighbor for so long. She has forgotten that the young man in front of her is the famous brand child who got out of the car.

Li Sinian observed her expression and made a timely voice: "I have some contradictions with my family. Now I'm starting a business with my friends and want to open a chain restaurant."

"I really need the planting technology in the village... I can't talk about technology, but I think the materials grown in our village taste much tastier than those bought outside. In order to ensure the taste, I need your help. "

"In terms of funds, you don't have to worry. I have had the habit of saving money since I was a child, and I've saved a lot now."

"And if you agree to come to my farm to help, you will advance your salary for one year in advance, so that even if I fail and lose, you won't work in vain."

Mother Zheng asked, "What was the salary that year?"

"Three hundred thousand." lisnian smiled. "Of course, if you don't think it's enough, we can discuss it again."

Zheng's mother suddenly grew up and said, "Three, three hundred thousand?"

She waved her fingers and began to calculate, "300,000 a year, divided by 12 months... That's 25,000 a month?!"

"Yes." Li Sinian nodded. "There will be benefits during the New Year's festival. Don't worry about social security. The company has been established. After signing the contract, all these are in the charge of the company."

"In other words, the actual salary you get every month is 25,000."

Zheng Mother couldn't close her mouth for a long time.

Su Cheng is a third tier city, with an average salary of about 4,000. It is a high paying career to reach the five figures, which can only be achieved by senior sales or management.

They help to plant land and can drive 25,000 a month?!

Li Sinian didn't talk nonsense and took out the contract directly. "This is the labor contract that has been drawn up. You can have a look. If you think it's still appropriate, sign it, and the finance department will transfer the money to your account within 24 hours."

The contract is not thick. Mother Zheng turned it over and looked very excited, but she still didn't write.

She said: "Changing jobs is not a trivial matter. Before I sign a contract with the restaurant, I want to discuss it carefully when the child's father comes back."

"Great." Li Sinian understood and continued to push the money on the table across, "But you have to take this. It's not only to buy your materials, but I need you to do me another favor today."

"What is it?"

"The restaurant business has been a little good recently, and my own materials are far from enough," Li Sinian said. "In order to maintain this period of business, I may have the cheek to go door-to-door to collect the neighbors' own raw materials."

Mother Zheng said in her heart, You're so cheeky. You've gone to send money to others. They probably want you to go.

She smiled and said, "It's simple. I'll go with you, but I won't take the money. It's not like we take the money for this little favor between our neighbors."

Mother Zheng still didn't want it, and Li Sinian didn't insist.

Mother Zheng took out the raw materials, meat and everything else at home, stuffed them into Li Sinian, and then followed him from the entrance of the village.

As Mother Zheng thought, Li Sinian took the money and was very welcome in every family.

When he took out his labor contract, everyone liked him more.

They collected ten dishes today, almost enough for the restaurant for two days. Li Sinian was afraid that if there were more, the ingredients in the freezer would be stale, so he only collected ten.

They passed by the Wang family when he was collecting vegetables today, the only family in the village who still depended on farming for a living, but they didn't go in.

First, because the Wang family has a lot of land, it is not a problem to earn 300,000 yuan a year from grain and vegetables out of the warehouse. His labor contract has no temptation to the Wang family; Second, because the dishes planted by the Wang family are not what he needs.

After receiving the dishes, Li Sinian asked the helpers in the restaurang to pick them up.

Two families were interested in simultaneously interpreting Li Sinian's labor contract just now. He signed the contract directly, and now he wants to pass these two contracts to Jiang Rongxuan.

Now Jiang Rongxuan and Ma Chi are mainly in charge of the company. They still have to do the contract entry system.

The village is not very big that Li Sinian's home-to-home collection of vegetables today was spread all over the village in only one afternoon.

Of course, the most popular thing is that Li Sinian's farmland wants to recruit people.

◇◇◇

I'm also confused... the summary is 150,000, but according to this chapter it's 300,000