Chapter 40: New Neighbor

New neighbor

After Jiang Rongxuan's reminder, Li Sinian remembered that there was such a thing.

He smiled awkwardly. "When you say that, I remember now."

"En, it's not easy for you to remember something."

Jiang Rongxuan's story of the past seemed to open the gate of memory, and the two talked about the past in high school.

Li Sinian felt that his previous dream was quite complete. After listening to Jiang Rongxuan's description, he felt that he still didn't remember a lot of things.

Halfway through the meal, the doorbell rang, and their chat stopped.

Li Sinian went to open the door and saw Lian Menglei standing at the door.

The truth of the past was revealed, and Lian Menglei no longer bound herself. She desperately wanted to compensate Li Sinian. She would run to Li Sinian whenever she had time. No matter what attitude Li Sinian had towards her, she insisted on asking Li Sinian for forgiveness.

Li Sinian knew that his mother didn't have it easy, but it was false to say that there was no resentment against her in his heart.

If she had cared more about him before, would his childhood and adolescence not be so miserable?

Li Sinian let her in, but didn't pay much attention to her. He continued to sit opposite Jiang Rongxuan and eat with him.

Jiang Rongxuan's eyes turned back and forth on the two people. Finally, he didn't say anything, but sighed softly.

Since Li Sinian moved here, he has never hired a nanny again. He basically does his own housework. After Lian Menglei came, he didn't take the initiative to talk to Li Sinian, so he silently took off his coat and began to work.

Like the mother of an ordinary family, he washed Li Sinian's dirty clothes, washed the left dishes and chopsticks, wiped the dirty places on the ground, and helped him change the sheets and quilt covers when it was time to change.

Lian Menglei is clearly the president of a listed company, but she is very skilled in doing these things. She silently finished all the housework before she came to the living room and hesitated to have a word with Li Sinian.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at her and took the initiative to get up. "Gege, I've eaten my meal. I'll go back first if there's nothing wrong. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good." Li Sinian got up to see him off.

When Jiang Rongxuan left, only Lian Menglei and Li Sinian were left at home.

Lian Menglei washed her hands and took the initiative to sit down next to Li Sinian. "Ah Nian, what did you eat with Xiao Jiang in the evening?"

Li Sinian reported several dish names.

Lian Menglei said with a smile, "So rich ah, it's definitely tasty, it's a pity I came late, I didn't have a taste."

Li Sinian gave an "en" and continued to look down at his mobile phone.

Lian Menglei waited for a while. She didn't know what to say, so she came over and took a look at his mobile phone, "What are you looking at?"

"Games, Xiaoxiaole." Li Sinian said, "It's getting late. Go back first."

Lian Menglei knew that he was evicting, but today was a special day. She really wanted to live with her son.

She said, "Ah Nian, today is almost over. Let me stay here until 0 o'clock, will you?"