Chapter 17: Counterattack

Counterattack

The next morning, Li Sinian got up, exercised and made breakfast as usual.

After the account was restored, he also began to update the video and record the production process of breakfast.

Having breakfast, Li Sinian held his mobile phone in front of him and prepared to find an interesting video for dinner.

Just as he opened the home page, he saw the home page push video.

Zhu Zhu trumpet responded to the ticket swiping incident.

Eating melons is human nature. Even if the food area is not a plate that everyone will visit, they are still willing to watch the intrigues between online celebrities, so the amount of viewers were very high.

(Gossiping)

Zhu Zhu has been mixing at station C for three years, and the number of times his face has appeared is only a handful. This time the clarification video is counted as first time.

In the video, a gentle looking man sits in front of the white background wall.

The man wore a neat white shirt and a pair of silver rimmed glasses. Anyone would think he was a gentle and honest man.

The bullet screens are licking face. Everyone exclaim that the blogger named Zhu Zhu is such a gentle looking person.

(Just a reminder, his name means pig/piggy lol)

Although there is still a big gap for Zhu Zhu to be called handsome, it's enough to boast that a cook looks like this on camera.

Zhu Zhu in the video adjusted the lens, said hello to the audience, then looked serious and began to respond to the ticket swiping event.

"Hello, I'm Zhu Zhu. Unfortunately, because my main account is blocked, I can only send videos on this small account, and I don't know how many people can see it. "

"First of all, I want to say sorry here. I'm sorry for those fans who like me. This may be the last video in my career as a food blogger. I can't cook for you in the future."

"Secondly, my response to the ticket swiping incident. I know that no amount of evidence is weak now, so I can only prove it from the side."

"I don't know whether the so-called evidence sent out by May You Have Today's Glory Forever is true or false. I only know that, I only need one night to learn photoshoping."

After speaking this, the video is cut, and then a Photoshop operation video is inserted.

After being cut and adjusted, a blank drawing becomes the same bill as the picture sent by Li Sinian.

Then there was another two second interruption. Zhu Zhu demonstrated and created a new micro signal on the mobile phone, changed its name, and then picked up another mobile phone. The two mobile phones began to send messages to each other, and the content was the same as the evidence sent by Li Sinian.

After the demonstration, the camera returns to Zhu Zhu again.

"I can't judge whether May You Have Today's Glory Forever's evidence is true or not. But I can really catch a lot of evidence."

"And about these evidences, I really felt strange when I saw them yesterday. It's really a good idea to determine the studio through the abnormal login location of users, but I really want to ask how you get the login information of users May You Have Today's Glory Forever? "

"You should know that the login information is user privacy. Only the website can see it. We bloggers are not qualified. Is it true that your job is in the management of station C? "