Chapter 21: Please Don't Include Me

Please don't include me/collectively punish

Ma Chi came home dejected.

No, not back home. He lives in Jiang Rongxuan's house now. He should return to the borrowed place dejected.

It was late when he went out, so when he came back, Jiang Rongxuan had arrived home.

Jiang Rongxuan is busy these days. He doesn't have time to take care of Ma Chi's private life every day. Now when he sees Ma Chi coming back from the outside, he just looks up and continues to bow his head to his work.

Not even a greeting.

As soon as Ma Chi entered the house, he began to sigh. While sighing, he changed his shoes and drank water. Everyone sat on the sofa and began to look at his mobile phone. He was still sighing.

When he finished his 108th sigh and was about to sigh his 109th, Jiang Rongxuan finally couldn't help it.

Jiang Rongxuan directly picked up the sofa cushion and hit him, "Either shut up or get out."

Ma Chi was smashed in the middle of the door and was finally quiet.

Jiang Rongxuan lowered his head and poked the tablet. After about 20 minutes, he finished the work on his hand, raised his head and rubbed his neck.

Seeing that he was finished, Ma Chi began to sigh again.

Jiang Rongxuan stared at him coldly, "Shut up, don't let me say it again."

"Aiya—" Ma Chi twisted his slightly fat body like a fat loach, "Xuanxuan, you are so cold. Why don't you ask others why they are sad ah?"

"Because I don't want to know." Jiang Rongxuan said, "if you want to say it, say it while I'm still in the mood. If you don't want to say it, shut your mouth to me. Just because I'm busy doesn't mean you can bi bi."

(Tweet tweet/chirp, but not the cute version)

Ma Chi: "......"

Ma Chi showed that a man's nature is cheap. He was scolded by Jiang Rongxuan and became honest in an instant.

Ma Chi told him about going to Li Sinian to cooperate again today.

"I thought about it, some people don't yearn for Rome, maybe they don't really like Rome because they don't see the prosperity of Rome."

(All roads leads to Rome. I think the connotation here is, LSN is not ambitious.)

"You said that boss Li stayed in such a small place. You can't say he didn't see much, but he certainly didn't see much, so I thought he might be the kind of person who doesn't like Rome because he hasn't seen Rome."

"Then I went today and told him about our previous experience of going out to play and study abroad. I thought if he yearned for a rich life, he would certainly agree to start a business with me and want to struggle."

"The result..."

At this point, Ma Chi paused and sighed again.

Jiang Rongxuan's expressionless face gradually became colder after hearing his words.

"What's the result?" asked Jiang Rongxuan.