Chapter 11: If The Old Doesn't Go, The New Will Not Come

If the old doesn't go, the new will not come

"Welcome."

As the first guest of the "Restaurant", Li Sinian rarely swept away his careless attitude and received him warmly.

The young man raised his head as he spoke.

The man in black sweater have a pair of long legs and extraordinary temperament. Li Sinian thought it was a youngster, but when the other party looked up, he found that he was clearly a young man.

The young man was tall and his black clothes made his already white complexion whiter.

His eyes are very round, his nose is high but not sharp, and with light chestnut hair, he should've looked very obedient, but anyone who'll see him won't think so because of the hostility in his eyes.

However, as soon as he looked into Li Sinian's eyes, he smiled. The hostility between his eyebrows and eyes was replaced by full smile, and the sense of distance dissipated in an instant.

Li Sinian read countless people. At a glance, he could see that the young man in front of him were not someone to provoke.

But it's just a customers who came for dinner. Whether they are powerful or not has nothing to do with him. He didn't observe too carefully. Like what an only a small boss should do.

Li Sinian asked the young man to sit down and handed him the menu. "See what you want to eat?"

The man in black sweater didn't look at the menu, he just stared at Li Sinian and smiled, "What does the boss recommend?"

"En..." Li Sinian looked down at the menu. The dishes listed above were all praised by him after repeated practice. They were all good in his heart. If you really want to know which was particularly good... No, because he thought they were all very good.

Seeing Li Sinian frown at the menu, the man in black sweater smiled more deeply, "Why are you more tangled than me?"

Li Sinian said truthfully, "Because I think these dishes are all very delicious, and I recommend every dish."

The black sweater man laughed. "In that case, give me everything on the menu."

Li Sinian raised his eyebrow, "Can you finish eating it? Food is hard won, and our store puts an end to waste."

"Can't you pack it and take it away?"

Li Sinian looked at him for two seconds, tilted his head and smiled, "Okay, no problem. But you ordered a little too much. You may have to wait longer."

"It's nothing."

Li Sinian went into the kitchen.

There are a total of 30 dishes on his small menu, as well as a few special staples, such as fried noodles and so on. The total sum up to 50 dishes which is just enough for him to make.

Black sweater man stared at Li Sinian's back until the other party disappeared.

After reading his cellphone for a while, he felt bored and began to look at the small restaurant.