Chapter 20: Experience The Life Of The Rich

Experience the life of the rich

Li Sinian said his questions directly.

[May You Have Today's Glory Forever: As far as I know, your company never needed to find a star online celebrity endorsement. Why do you want to cooperate with me?]

Ming Hui's answer is also very funny.

[Minghui kitchenware: We don't usually find online celebrities to speak for us, but obviously you're not an ordinary online celebrity ah.]

Li Sinian: "......"

Is Minghui, such a big enterprise, so humorous?

However, it is said that the staff of Minghui marketing department are indeed much higher than Songyuan's human intelligence. It may be that what company recruits what employees. The employees of Songyuan share the same virtue with their boss. Even if they do things unethically, they won't even say a word.

(Can also mean shamelessness)

Li Sinian agreed to cooperate with Minghui.

It's not just because Minghui's people can speak. Minghui gives a high offer. The most important thing is that he has used the things of Minghui's family, and he has a good sense of experience.

He felt that he would not feel uneasy about recommending what he thought was good as a brand to his fans.

Unlike Songyuan, that what is clearly producing is a pile of junk food, he has to be healthy.

The digital version of the Minghui contract was sent, and the two parties discussed the details of the contract again. Finally, it was determined that there was no problem, and the cooperation was even negotiated.

After finalizing the contract with Minghui, Songyuan food sent an urgung message.

This time, it was not the staff of the marketing department who discussed with him on station C. It was Lin Yuan who sent wechat directly.

[Lin Yuan: Ah Nian, although I am with Wen Xing, we are still friends. Don't refuse my help, will you?]

Li Sinian opened wechat, and the time of their last chat is displayed above the latest news.

Six months ago.

The content is that Lin Yuan is drunk and admits that he likes Li Wenxing.

They haven't talked since then.

If it’s me in my previous life, I'm afraid I will only feel sad and sorrowful.

He had known Lin Yuan for seven years before he let Lin Yuan go and was willing to have a try with him. Li Wenxing only met Lin Yuan once, which took away all Lin Yuan's attention.

But now looking at what Lin Yuan once said, he only felt grateful to Li Wenxing.

Without Li Wenxing, he would not have noticed that every word Lin Yuan said was full of conceit and non-rejection, greasy and arrogant.

When Li Sinian didn't reply, Lin Yuan sent a message again.

[Lin Yuan: We Xing was also worried about you. He cried when he saw your live broadcast. He said he couldn't believe his excellent and proud brother was doing this kind of work.]