Chapter 41: End Of Text

End of text

On the third anniversary of the establishment of the Restaurant chain, due to the support of the majority of users and Jiang's strong financial resources, it has successfully opened 3000 stores across the country.

In order to give back to new and old customers, Restaurants across the country decided to free 100 tables on the anniversary day.

So, on the anniversary of the hotel, Restaurants in major cities were crowded.

As one of the shareholders, Li Sinian also went to the first store in Sucheng on the anniversary day.

With the rapid change of information, May You Have Today's Glory Forever's online popularity has long been forgotten. He smiled and stood at the door of the hotel, and no one came to take care of him. Everyone wanted to line up for dinner. Maybe they were the lucky ones who were exempted.

Jiang Rongxuan had just finished the meeting. He saw Li Sinian's figure from behind and sped up his pace.

They agreed to have dinner today at the place where their business began, without Ma Chi.

The store manager was busy. The waiters changed batch after batch. No one recognized that they were their boss when they came in.

Now the Restaurant service is good. You can queue with your mobile phone. You use a tablet to order. Even if you are late without an appointment, there are small snacks at the door.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at the store and said with a smile, "Gege, the conditions here are much better than the small restaurant you opened near Mulin village. At that time, in order to buy drinks, customers had to queue up against the sun. "

"Yes, it's all your credit." Li Sinian said, "I'm serious. Without you, we couldn't open 3000 branches in three years."

Now the food is coming out very fast. After a few words, the food was on the table.

Li Sinian pointed to one of the lobsters and said, "It's so fast. I just handed out the ingredient menu last week and it's on the table today."

"For today's anniversary, I specially asked them to learn quickly." Jiang Rongxuan said, "Try it and see if it's different from what you did?"

Li Sinian took a bite and gave a thumbs up. "It's obviously much better than what I do. I don't have the knife work of others."

After they had finished their meal, they asked the waiter to check out. As soon as the waiter gave them the bill, he suddenly shouted, "Congratulations to the customer of table 45 who has become the 99th free customer today!"

As soon as the waiter around him finished calling, the other waiters in the whole store repeated: "Congratulations to the customer of table 45 who has become the 99th free customer today!"

When customers at other tables heard the speech, they stepped up their speed and stuffed it into their mouth for fear that they would not catch up with the last free quota.

Li Sinian was stunned.

Are they the 99th free customer? 99, why is this number so coincidental?!

(Hehe~"The wish for a couple to be together for long time" "99(pinyin:jiǔjiǔ)represents 久久 (pinyin:jiǔjiǔ),it means something(in the word '99' usually means love) lasts a long time." Usually a person will send 99, 999, 9999 roses to represent eternal love~)

Jiang Rongxuan turned his head and whispered to the waiter, "Call your store manager and I'll give him a bonus."

More than a year has passed since Jiang Rongxuan's first vague confession.