thirty nine.

-Chapter Thirty Nine-

"What If Comes Out Patchy?" Jungkook Mumbled through a pout of concentration, carefully using a Wet rag to Wipe away the spluges of dye that had dripped down onto Taehyung's forehead. "I-It's gonna Look Weird because We didn't bleach it first.."

The elder looked at his reflection, His Lips curling up as he saw the blonde dye all over his hair, and on the top of his forehead. He'd never been blonde before, since he preferred to stay with the darker tones, But he was curious to see the results. "Sweetheart, You used About three bottles. I'm Sure it will be fine. If not, I'll Just get more dye and we can finish it up."

Jungkook smiled shyly at their reflection, Kissing the man's cheek before making His way towards the bathroom door, wiping his hands on his bare thighs. "Oh! Should I go and get some Treats from Jin Hyung's Cafe while we wait Half an Hour for it to set? I'm sure you don't want to go out like that.."

"Sure, It's pretty much Just a street away." Taehyung turned around, placing a white towel around his shoulders. "But If You don't wanna walk, then Just Take my car-"

"I-I'm Not that Lazy." Jungkook protested, Crossing his arms with a Pout. "I'll Walk Since the Pain has gone down. And Besides, It Might snow today! I want to be outside if it does!"

Taehyung Rolled his eyes playfully, delivering a swift Slap the Younger's ass, which made him jerk forward with a shriek. With a deep chuckle, Taehyung walked past him and out of the bathroom. "You're Such a Cute Boy," He cooed, Sitting on his bed as he watched Jungkook's Cheeks Blaze a firey red. "So easy to fluster."

Jungkook Scowled at His Boyfriend's Grin, narrowing his eyes in Attempt to look scary as he waddled out of the bathroom, hands placed over his bottom Protectively. "Yah! You always do that!" He whined, Opening Taehyung's wardrobe door before heading inside to grab a random pair of shorts since he was only in his boxers and a sweater.

"If You don't stop then I won't sleep over here ever again. I'll just go back to my apartment." He threatened, a small giggle escaping his lips as he came out and shut the door while holding some black shorts. "A-And That means No more cuddles for you."

"Which would then mean no more cuddles for you, Baby Boy." The elder replied, his brow raising slightly as his lips twitched into a dark grin. "I think That would be more of a Punishment for You, Koo. You wouldn't last a week without my affection, Let alone forever."

He watched as the little ravenette pulled on the shorts, his own eyes dancing in amusement as Jungkook Hopped on the spot in order to pull then up his thighs. "You even hop like a Bunny, Koo."

"Hey!" Jungkook whined, Puffing his cheeks with embarrassment. "My Bum's just too big for your tiny shorts."

Once he'd managed to pull them up, Jungkook quickly buttoned the shorts, Pulling them down a little before waddling over to the bed. He put Taehyung's Sliders on, and He leaned down to kiss the elder's lips before he made his way towards the door. "I'll Be Back Soon." He smiled, pointing to his head. "And Don't touch the dye, Okay?"

Taehyung sighed, leaning against the headboard as he saluted with two lazy fingers, his eyes darkening as they focused on the boy's Ass. "Yes sir." He looked up at The younger with a small grin. "Just Make sure you bring one of those muffins back, Too."

Jungkook nodded, smiling happily as he blew the elder a kiss before pulling the bedroom door open. "I-I was already going to." He looked over his shoulder with a bright beam. "I'll Be back very quickly, Okay?"

Taehyung watched the door shut with a soft 'click', and chuckled as he cracked his neck with a deep sigh before leaning back against the headboard. "Silly Bunny."

————

Jungkook Hummed softly to himself, His arms hugging his waist to keep warm as he walked down the street nearly empty street. He looked down, Watching fondly as he stepped in multiple iced-Over Puddles, His lips twisting Up with each splash. His socks were without a doubt soaked through, but he was too happy to even care about that right now.

He loved the cold seasons, Especially the wintery Months. He loves them because he admires the frosty mornings and the heavy snowfall that They get nearly every year. Seoul's Winters are always guaranteed a good hefty snowfall.

Opening the Cafe Door, The soft warmth of Vanilla cakemix and coffee Engulfed him, instantly giving him a relief from the Nippy morning air. He Puffed his cheeks out with a deep breath, Stuffing his hands in his coat pockets as he hopped towards the Counter with a bright smile.

"Joonie Hyungie!"

Namjoon looked up from what he was doing, a polite Smile Gracing His lips as he saw his little brother smiling up at him widely, doe eyes sparkling with Joy. "Kookie, Good Morning." He chuckled. "You're very early today...We don't open for another Hour." He dusted his hands on his apron, Gesturing the boy over. "What're You after? Treats I Assume?"

"C-Can I have some Strawberry muffins, Please?" The younger mumbled. "And Some Cookies." His cheeks dusting a soft pink as he nervously fiddled his fingers. "Taehyungie's dying his hair blonde so I came to get some tasty treats to have while we wait for the dye to set."

Namjoon smiled, his brows raising as he looked T the display of freshly baked muffins, cupcakes and other kinds of treats. "Help yourself to anything, Jungkook. Jin's Ran to the store quickly so he'll be here in a minute." He looked back down at the counter, wiping away and access flour with a rag. "Anyway, What's this about Tae and blonde hair? You speak too fast when you're all excited."

"He Let me dye his hair!" Jungkook giggled in excitement, His nose scrunching up as he carefully put four Muffins in a little cake box, along with some cookies on the sides. "I think it'll look really nice! I'll ask if he wants to come and get some coffee and then you'll see!"

Namjoon hummed, Unable to stop himself from cooing at Jungkook's Enthusiasm. His little brother really did have the biggest heart. He got so excited over the tiniest things -It was endearing. Even with everything he'd been through in the past, Jungkook didn't have a Negative bone in his body. "Well then." He started, watching as The Little Ravenette made his way towards the door in a rush, nearly falling over his own legs.

"Come down at Noon, Kook. I wanna see The Kim Taehyung with blonde hair. I'm Sure Jin would, Too. Make sure You bring Jimin and Hobi, Okay? I'll Call Yoongi and we can make a Lunch Date."

Jungkook gasped, squealing as he nodded frantically, his messy hair bouncing in enthusiasm as he grabbed the door handle. "Okay! Okay! I will! See You at Noon, Namjoonie Hyungie!"

————

No Angst in here, Bois. Only fluff and smut.

I'll be ditching angst all together for now on. I really Can't write it without going over board with it.
I'm sorry.

-Taesthickthighs