Chapter 17: Intruders!

Hewwo! I just remembered that Nozomi and Takamiya are the same person!! My bad about the last chapter, "Takamiya" in that chapter was supposedly "Noma". 

I will re-edit the last chapter for that matter once I have finished this one. So sorry for the mistake! 

-MaryLaine

Rei's POV

Noon practice has gone smoothly so far ever since Miyagi-san and Sakuragi became close... For whatever reason that is, I was flustered when I saw them act like close friends when a day ago they were throwing fists at each other. Well it's better than having to scold the two all day.

Fitting on the white jacket with red stripes on the sleeves and baggy black sweatpants, I was ready for the afternoon practice we were scheduled on from the faculty. Fazing out in the empty locker room, I wondered where that guy is at now. 

I did not see Mitsui-san for the whole day except when he passed me and Yohei earlier this morning. Wait... Why am I even worrying? Shouldn't I be forgetting him already? 

He is a dangerous man with troubled feelings, he does not want my help... I can't get some answers from him but I guess it's best to leave it be.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts, "Right! Ayako-san is already waiting! Must get there before I get late!"

...

Third Person POV

Students began to scatter around the school grounds with their bags in hand or shoulders. Chatters and laughter came to an end when four motorbike riders drove in from the school gates.

Terrified faces from the scared students and they tipped on their toes when the unfamiliar people came inside their campus. Some had different uniforms and the tallest man on the other hand wore a tank top paired with a baggy jeans.

The strange people noticed a male student with a facial hair and called out to his direction, "Beardy!"

 "Yo!!" 

"You with that beard!"

It was none other than Noma who was being called by the delinquents, Noma looked at them in confusion if they were calling him, although he is the only student who has some facial hair in the midst, he was still confused why they called him "beardy" when clearly he has a moustache on his upper lip.

"Huh? Me?" He asks bluntly.

"Yeah you! You see any other bearded guy here?! Tell me where the gym is!" The one that seemed to be the leader with the tank top asked Noma.

Noma walked passed them with his hands on his pockets and said, "I don't know. Sorry about that. Goodbye!"