Chapter 20: Basketball

The Sakuragi gang began to pick an opponent and fought them with their all as the enemy attacked back too. Spitting back comments at each blow, degrading how weak their punches are.

Yohei noticed Mitsui's availability, having no opponent on his front, he invited himself in to confront him, "You don't have an opponent, do you? I'll be yours then!"

As he awaited for Mitsui's reply, Mitsui scowled with his eyes and muttered, "Dude... If you want to die that badly..." Without even finishing his sentence, Yohei thre his heavy fist in an instannt, meeting to Mitsui's cheek and sending him flying unto the air before falling to the floor.

His body slammed unto the floor and Rei flinched her arms from the violent sound of thudding. The other fighters continued to face their opponent one on one, exchanging punches but obviously the Sakuragi army was winning.

The teachers outside the school gym demanded to open the doors that was blocking them from the unknown fight that was going on.

Even when Sakuragi was facing the strongest delinquent in the fight, Rei was focused at Yohei's and Hisashi's match. Hisashi could not give a single blow to Yohei since he kept receiving the fast and violent punches. 

"UAH!! Sh..Shit... What the hell are you, bastard? You are not on the basketball team.. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!" Hisashi hissed as he wiped the crimsom stain on his chin.

Yohei said no words and next second he threw another punch, and another and another. Hisashi's allies got worried, seeing their leader all getting beat up. Yohei stopped and Mitsui wobbled from the hits and bended a little, trying to get over the pain as he hissed and cursed with his breath.

Rei felt something was off from Hisashi, why is he not surrendering? He's beaten too much already, seeing him in this state of his made Rei furrow her brows. Yohei lifted his arm and hands curled, magneting to Hisashi's face..

"Yohei!"

Yohei stopped and turned his head to the side to see Rei's worried face, she was standing on her two feet but slumped a bit as she was held by Ayako on her waist and Rei's arm was around her shoulder, "No more.." Rei whispered from her breath.

This made his eyes widened, getting the idea that Rei was harmed from the fiasco. He let out a 'tch' and grabbed Hisashi's shirt and pulled him closer a bit, and with a serious look he said, "Say it! Say that you'll never trouble the basketball team again! And you'll never set foot on the basketball court again!"

Hisashi got mad at those words, the feeling of irritation and fury filled him inside. Rei realized something when she saw Hisashi's angered eyes. 'Mitsui... you...'

"SAKURAGI-KUN!!"

Her attention turned to the red head who was about to get a violent punch from the strongest opponent in the fight, Steel. His fist almost colliding to Sakuragi's stomach but he blocked it one slap.