Chapter 18: Intruders! Part 2

Third Person POV

Rei and just like everybody else was stunned and confused seeing Mitsui with his allies intruding the gym. One of the things that they noticed was their outdoor school shoes 

That already signals his lose of respect against the school's regulations and dirtying the school's gym floor. This caught everyone's attention and Kogure had to step in to say, "Hey! Please don't walk here with those on.. Your shoes."

He approaches to Mitsui but was held back by Miyagi, "Kogure-san!"

But even the vice captain's attempt to confront, Mitsui did not listen, "Let us join you, Miyagi." He continued to say.

'What in the world is going on here, Mitsui?' Rei stood and watch the boys what was going to happen next. 

Steel puffed a smoke from his lips and tapped the cigar, ashes falling down from its burning tip. The act of rudeness snapped Sakuragi, "HEY! Don't make my floor all dusty!"

"Hanamichi!" Miyagi stopped him to go in any further to avoid more ruckus, he did not want any of his teammates to cause trouble.

With pitiful eyes, Miyagi begged, "We are just practicing! And there are others here, so please stop this Mitshui-san."

"Others? Miyagi, do you mean that it doesn't matter what happens to you, as long as the basketball club isn't involved?" Mitsui's ally chuckled at the words he had spoken.

But Miyagi was not on his page, his eyes grimmed, "No... This won't work either. I'm prohibited from the hospital. I beg you, Mitsui-san, please leave! To us, this is a very sacred place."

Even Miyagi is begging to leave, Mitsui only smiled. Steel's hand with the cigar stretched to Mitsui's direction where he pressed the burning end to the basketball Mitsui was holding. Catching everyone off guard.

"Are you stupid or something? We came here to destroy it."

Sakuragi was not having it, he yelled once again to the outrageous behavior that these delinquents were doing inside the gym. And he was not the only one who wanted to beat these bad people.

A basketball flew across the gym, almost hitting Mitsui in the face but he dodged it quick enough to avoid it, but his dodged made the ball hit on his friend instead, who's name was Nori when the others called out for his name in worry.

Every head turned to see where that ball came from, and they see Rukawa in that direction, holding his wrist from the ache of his throw, "Missed."

Mitsui was impressed to see the freshman got the courage to fight, so he chuckled and said, "Ryota, Looks like your teammates are braver than you!" 

He gently threw the ball in the air and kicked on it, hitting it's direction against Miyagi's stomach, letting out a grunt.