JOHNNY - ❝I'M NOT A TOY❞ pt.2

"Ayy look who's here!! The married guy!!" Ten cheered and Johnny rolled his eyes in annoyed."Stop it will you" Johnny threw him his Mountain Dew as he plopped down on the couch.

"Yah yah is she older than you?" Yuta playfully asked."No.Way younger.Probably the same age as Jisung" he said and they widened their eyes.

"Dude that's a jackpot!!" Doyoung cheered and Johnny furrowed his eyebrows."What jackpot? I literally married to a toddler" Johnny sighed.

"That's the fun!! Play with her!!" Yuta exclaimed."Play?" they sighed."Bitch he dumb" Taeil said."No doubt cause he never date anyone then BOOM get married" Taeyong joined the conversation.

"Make her fall in love with you then break her heart after that"

Johnny drove back home after having dinner party with his gangs.When he arrived home, he saw Y/n sitting in the dining room.

"YOU'RE HOME!! Let's eat!!" he looked at her unbelievably as he looked at his wristwatch."It's fucking 12 already and why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked coldly.

"I'm waiting for you.So we can eat together" she mumbled on the last sentence but he heard it.Johnny scoffed and walked away to their share room.

"I'm not hungry anymore.I'm tired" he said leaving Y/n dumbfounded on her spot."B-But I worked so hard cooking your favourites!!" she yelled hoping he would at least join the dinner even out of sympathy.

"NOT MY PROBLEM"

-----

'If you can make him fall for you, I'll let you go back to your parents but you have to stay for 3 months after that.That's our contract'

The sentence that was said by Y/n's father in law made her feel eager to complete the mission.She has been trying to get close with Johnny but it was hard since he always being cold and ignored her.It has been a week though.

Until one day, Johnny suddenly came back home with a small bouquet of lilacs."Here" he gave it to her and she widened her eyes.

"F-For me?" Y/n asked in stunned."Should I give it to the maid instead?" he asked and she quicky snatched it away.

"Thank you!!" she giggled and he felt his heart thumped faster than before but he ignored it."Get ready we'll go out" he walked away to their room."To where?!"

And here they were in a restaurant having dinner beside a view of a busy city looking fancy together."Thank you.Even though you don't have to" Y/n smiled shyly while cutting the expensive steak.

"It's nothing.Next time, I'll bring you somewhere else" he said while munching on his food."O-Okay" she blushed at the thoughts of them going on dates.

Johnny chuckled looking at her struggling to cut the meat."Let me help you" he helped her with her food and she finally could have the smaller pieces peacefully.

"Thanks" she muttered and he winked at her.

----

"Guys?! I'm here!!" Johnny yelled out and his gangs walked out from the fort."Yo Johnny!! Who's that beside you?" Yuta asked taking off his bulletproof vest.

"My wife.Y/n" he smiled and they greeted the shy teenage girl."Hey Y/n" they chanted together.

"I left my wallet so I stopped by" Johnny sat pulling Y/n to sit on the couches beside him."Wait here" he pecked her cheek and she froze on her spot.

The gangs smirked widely knowing Johnny had started the evil project of breaking Y/n's heart.

"So Y/n how old are you?" Taeyong asked."Oh! I'm 19! Uh your names?" she asked and they introduced themselves.

"Okay got it! Let's go" Johnny and Y/n bade them going to their date in a beach."Woah!! Beach!!" she ran to the sparkling sand soaking her feet little by little in the sea water by the seashore.

"John come here!!" She yelled but he shook his head."COME HERE!!" she whined stomping a little and he gave up joining her in the water.

"YAY!!" she giggled clapping her hands happily when she saw his feet in front of hers.But she didn't realize how close they were to each other.

Johnny stared down at her while she slowly looked up at him with her crimson red face."Sorry" he muttered and before Y/n could take what he said, he kissed her.

He cupped her face with his big palms  while Y/n was still stunned with his actions.She felt her heart beat faster than ever and her stomach was full of butterflies.

2 months later

Everything was finally normal for both of them.They were comfortable with each other's presences.

"Babe I'm home" Johnny sang and Y/n ran to him."Welcome home" she helped him with his bag as he walked into the dining room.

"You don't cook?" she shook her head."I'm tired.Sorry" he sighed in disappointment."Fine" he walked to his room as Y/n followed him out of guilty.

"Sorry I-I just --" he cut her."I'm tired Y/n.I just got back home expecting for food but yeah what can I expect from you?" he rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I just want to rest" she looked down to her feet."Tch what did you even do in this house? You clean the house? We have maids.You cook? Yeah nothing of course" he snapped at her.

"Useless" he muttered and she looked at him."I-I thought you love me?" Y/n questioned as she was confused with his attitude.

"You really thought I do love you?Bitch open your fucking eyes can you? Who do you think you are to expect that I will fall for you?" Johnny smirked widely and she gasped.

"S-So it was all......l-lies?" he shrugged."Depends on what you think" he walked away into the bathroom after snatching his towel.

"But I fall hard for you"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sorry for the wait huwaaaa school here will open on 3rd Oct so IM BIJIHHHHHHH 😭

MY HOMEWORKS 🏔️🏔️🏔️🏔️🏔️🏔️🏔️

I'll update another one later 😊😭