𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING THIS STORY!!!

May I have everyone’s attention please!

You must read this page before continuing this story!

This story contains these following subjects:
Sexual Themes
Suggestive Themes
Mature Language (Swearing)
Fighting 
Violence
Guns
Knives
Scenes of torture
Mental Health Issues (Depression, PTSD, Anxiety)

If ANY of these topics trigger you in ANY way, I suggest you click off right away.

I am in no control of your life, but if you do not like these topics, please don’t continue reading this book. 

I will be putting trigger warnings before each chapter if they hold said topics. I will also put barriers and spaces, along with caution emojis (⚠️⚠️⚠️), to signal that a triggering scene is coming up. 

But those are the FINAL warnings. 

Please take this warning chapter and warnings seriously. I have absolutely no intention of triggering anyone. I simply just want to write a story that has been in my head for months. 

If you are here for the smut/lemon, I am in the works of creating a book that is specifically for all the smuts that go into my books. Please don’t disregard the rest of my writing just to get into the smut. 

I think that is all I have to say. Thank you to those who took the time to read this warning page :)

Much love <3