𝐭𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐖 did her appointment go?” Shira asked, folding his laundry. 

“Fine,” (F/n) responded, continuing her paperwork, “she has to go back for from tests later this month,”

“Poor thing,” Shira frowned. 

“She’s strong,” (F/n) said, “she said it herself,” 

“Of course she did,” Shira grabbed the phone with him as he took his laundry upstairs, “hey, how’s everything with him?”

(F/n) stayed silent. 

“Fine,” she finally answered, “he’s reacting the way we expected,”

“What about Kohana?” Shira asked. 

“She doesn’t know,” (F/n) told him, “and from the looks of it, she doesn’t want to know,”

“Oh?”

(F/n) sighed, “she brought up the topic about her dad on the way to the doctor’s,” she explained, “by the end of the conversation, she told me she’d rather not meet the man who hurt me,”

“That-”

“I know,” (F/n) leaned back in her chair, “I can only imagine when she finds out that it’s him,” 

“She likes him, right?”

“Um,” (F/n) thought about it, “I guess? She always teases him about everything, but she’s never showed any hatred or dislike to him,” 

“Well, maybe that’s a good sign,” Shira told her. 

“Is it?” (F/n) asked, “he’s only here for the time being,” she sighed, “after this whole thing, he still has to go back to Argentina,” 

“Ahh,” Shira finally understood, “you’re afraid he’s going to leave and Kohana is going to experience the same thing huh?”

“Not necessarily,” (F/n) said, “I just don’t want to let him into our lives if he’s going to leave again,” 

“It’s his dream though,”