𝐭𝐰𝐨

*italics within quotes means English talking (meaning everyone is talking in Japanese unless italicized)

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) changed into a new suit. It was a beige color that she paired with some nice shoes. She never wore heels because she learned that being a mother, you tend to run after your child a lot. Even though Kohana was not attending the meeting or going to be around her, she'd rather choose shoes over heels.

She packed all her papers and documents into her briefcase and closed it. Her phone rings and she turns to grab it.

"Gaming CEO is calling..."

"Hello~" she answers.

"Hey (F/n), are you ready for the meeting?" asked the voice.

"Yes sir," she replied, smirking.

"(F/nnnn)," the voice whined.

"It's a joke Kenma," (F/n) grabs her briefcase and walks out of her home office to find Kohana, "I just need to drop off Kohana at Shira's then I'll be off,"

"Okay, tell her I said hi," Kenma said, "I have to go, Kuroo is calling,"

"Alright, tell him to fix his bed head before the meeting," (F/n) ended the call before entering Kohana's play room.

Kohana was sitting on the floor, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends was on the TV while she played with her blocks. She didn't notice that (F/n) was in the room, so (F/n) decided to sneak up on her daughter.

"Boo~" (F/n) said while tickling her daughter.

Screams and giggles came out of Kohana's mouth. Her little limbs were fraying around trying to stop (F/n) from tickling her.

"Mommy mommy stoooppp," she pleaded.

"Okay okay," (F/n) retracted her hands and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Hehe," Kohana giggled, "Hi mommy," she wrapped her small arms around (F/n)'s neck and gave her a hug.

"Hi baby," (F/n) returned the hug, "Mommy has to go to another meeting with Uncle Kenma and Kuroo," she explained, "Will you be okay with staying with Shira tonight and going to Iwaizumi's house tomorrow?"