𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛᴘᴀʀᴛᴜᴍ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 week after the confrontation between (F/n) and Director Akujin, (F/n) had been assigned back-to-back missions every day. (F/n) knew she couldn’t refuse because it was basically an indirect punishment caused by her actions. (F/n) was spending more time in the warehouse and other areas that the Director would make her go to. She was barely spending time at her business. She also barely spent time with Kohana, which broke her heart more than anything. But what was more concerning was the fact that (F/n) started noticing certain habits that have resurfaced. Habits that correlated to when she dealt with postpartum depression. It scared her nonetheless. She didn’t want to undergo another depressive episode for weeks or even months. It wasn’t until she broke down after going home after a mission that she realized she needed to get help.

-

“So,” a familiar olive-haired man walked into the door, “what seems to be the issue, (F/n)?”

(F/n) started picking at her hands, another habit that was associated with her postpartum depression, “honestly this past month and a half since Oikawa came back has been so fucking hard for me,” (F/n) felt her tears build up, “I try so hard to be strong, not only for Kohana but for myself, and I still find myself struggling to stay okay. I don’t know. I realized I still liked Oikawa; I learned that Kohana doesn’t want to meet her father, which is kind of ironic; I had to work immediately after the night of the attack; I learned that I was a major target even if I haven’t done anything too grand to make a name for myself in this business,” (F/n) continued on and on, “and I started noticing that I’m doing habits that I developed after giving birth to Kohana,”

“You suffered from postpartum depression, correct?” Tadashi asked her, looking through her file.

“Yes,” (F/n) sniffled, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.