𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 sped to the warehouse as fast as he could but still abiding by the law (for the most part). It was dead silent in his car and his mind was running a million miles per second. He heard how distraught (F/n) sounded, and he couldn’t imagine what happened to Kohana. His brain thought the worse and he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to see his daughter again.

When he made it to the warehouse, he parked his car quickly (not caring he was taking multiple spots because he had no time to fix it) and ran to the medical warehouse. He found the entrance and walked in, trying to catch his breath. He was greeted with the scent of antiseptic cleaner and the sounds of coughing and groaning from patients, many of who were men that had insane injuries which he assumed were from recent missions.

He saw the way he was looked at. He probably looked like a crackhead but he couldn’t care less. Right now, he needed to see his daughter and (F/n).

“I need to see a patient,” he said to the receptionist at the front desk of the lobby.

“Patient's name?” the receptionist didn’t batter an eyelash at him, still looking at the computer monitor in front of him.

“Lee Kohana,” Oikawa replied, fingers tapping against the desk which displayed his antsy behavior.

The receptionist sighed, “relationship to the patient?”

I’m her father,” Oikawa said without any hesitation.

The receptionist looked at Oikawa and raised his eyebrow, “You? The father of Lee Kohana?”

Oikawa tilted his head, “yeah, is there a problem with that?”

The receptionist stared at Oikawa before typing away at his keyboard. After clicking some things and reading the screen, he looked back at Oikawa, “sorry sir, you’re going to have to wait while I investigate your background,”