𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

underline = Spanish
normal = Japanese

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning/afternoon was sort of lackluster. (F/n) stayed at the hotel to attend some last-minute calls with Ushijima and Osamu regarding security. Oikawa and Akira went to the gym as Oikawa needed to talk to the coach about certain issues regarding him having to stay in Japan for a little longer than he originally anticipated. His coach understood and told him that he should keep in shape and that he’ll call Iwaizumi since he’s a personal trainer to keep him active.

“Tonight is one of two big nights,” Osamu said, “are you ready?”

“Sort of,” (F/n) shrugged and took a sip of her coffee, “we all discussed a plan yesterday night so it’s not like we’re going into this mission blind,”

“Good call,” Ushijima said gruffly, “how was yesterday by the way?”

(F/n) was surprised Ushijima was curious to know since he was usually strict on business, “it was fine. I got to meet Oikawa’s teammates and their manager really likes me,”

“That’s good,” Osamu checks his phone, “I gotta go, 'Tsumu's calling me,”

(F/n) nodded, “I’ll call you guys later then, maybe tomorrow morning,”

“Alright, stay safe,” Ushijima told the two before they all ended the video call.

(F/n) sighs and leans her head back onto the chair.

‘I hope things go well tonight,’ (F/n) thought to herself before picking her head back up and closing her laptop. She looked at the files that were scattered on the table and picked one up. This file was of Oikawa’s ex-girlfriend. She realized that the team hasn’t made much progress in finding her, meaning Oikawa needed to stay in Japan for a lot longer than she’d hoped.